T Nation

Training Diary?

what is a training diray ? shuld i keep 1 ? what do u use them 4 ? can u use a online 1 plz reply thanks

[quote]ryang7 wrote:
what is a training diray ? shuld i keep 1 ? what do u use them 4 ? can u use a online 1 plz reply thanks [/quote]

A training diary is anything (notebook, computer spreadsheet, etc) you use to record various parameters of your workouts - exercises, reps, sets, rest, etc - to track your progress over time. Use whatever works best for you.

On an unrelated note, here’s a bit of advice. You’ll be much more likely to have someone take the time to respond to your questions if you actually take the time to type out the words to your questions rather than using internet short-hand.

[quote]Ntroych wrote:
ryang7 wrote:
what is a training diray ? shuld i keep 1 ? what do u use them 4 ? can u use a online 1 plz reply thanks

A training diary is anything (notebook, computer spreadsheet, etc) you use to record various parameters of your workouts - exercises, reps, sets, rest, etc - to track your progress over time. Use whatever works best for you.

On an unrelated note, here’s a bit of advice. You’ll be much more likely to have someone take the time to respond to your questions if you actually take the time to type out the words to your questions rather than using internet short-hand. [/quote]

i agree on both counts.

1. i suggest you keep a training log (however you see fit) as they’re very helpful reference tools to measure progress.

2. you type like an autistic five year old.

I sketch out each workout beforehand and then fill in the weights used, check off sets, and make any notes. I like keeping a workout log for the simple fact that it keeps me honest and progressing.

Start tracking your workouts so you have a target to beat the next time around.

The youth of america is retarded.
You fail; “epiklee”