T Nation

Training & Cutting

any sugestin how to combine cardio and what training should I use in cut phaze

I was thinkog to do EDT phazeII on monday , wednesday and friday

cardio on tuesday , thursday and saturday in the morning on empty stomach (15 min. HIIT)

sunday - rest

what do you think ?

or maybe GVT 2000 on cutting phaze

any advice ?

My advice: Stop thinking about it and go and do it.

All the programs on this site are top quality, you should get results from them.

Bottom line: Do a good program consistently, keep a moderate energy deficit and you will shred up.

I know two really intense workouts that'll get you really cut, but when I say "really intense" - I mean it.

Swimming style -

Swim 3-5 laps (or however many you get in about 5 minutes, an above moderate pace. You can do freestyle, or alternate strokes - personally I like to alternate strokes).
Immediately get out of the water and do 35 pushups and 35situps, then immediately dive back into the pool and swim another 3-5 laps. Repeat this process for as long as you can, I generally do about 45min-1hr per cycle.

You should get AT LEAST 3.

Running style

-Run for .5 miles at 5min-6:30min pace, or run 1mile at a 6:30-8min pace.

Then immediately do 35pushups, 35situps, 20dips, and 10-15 pullups.

Rinse and repeat this for about an hour. The rule of thumb is to get at least 3 sets of each accomplished, and work your way up towards eventually being able to do 10. It'll get you cut and in incredible cardiovascular shape.

-DTC

Don't do HIIT on an empty stomach. Either do low-intensity fasted cardio, or HIIT. Don't mix them though, the science behind both is very different.

before HIIT I will take glutamin and BCAA