Training Buddy by Skype?

My gym set-up in my garage is getting pretty good. That’ll be the subject of a different post, but one of the things I’ve put there is a laptop with an internet connection: it lets me listen to music or have the TV on, or whatever.

But it struck me, if I can do video conferences at work, why shouldn’t I have a training buddy via Skype to my garage. They wouldn’t be much help as a spotter :frowning: but in most other respects, I reckon it could work, provided you could match up training schedules/timezones.

Anyone tried this? Anyone want to try this?

This is one of the gayest ideas I’ve ever heard. Unless you’re talking about training with Cbear.

Training with Cbear… Mmmmm.

No.

[quote]doc_man_101 wrote:
My gym set-up in my garage is getting pretty good. That’ll be the subject of a different post, but one of the things I’ve put there is a laptop with an internet connection: it lets me listen to music or have the TV on, or whatever.

But it struck me, if I can do video conferences at work, why shouldn’t I have a training buddy via Skype to my garage. They wouldn’t be much help as a spotter :frowning: but in most other respects, I reckon it could work, provided you could match up training schedules/timezones.

Anyone tried this? Anyone want to try this?

[/quote]
I’ll do it!! Any time let me know bruh. I’m doing legs next time. Hope you don’t mind that when I lift alone. I have some small rituals I do. I like to gag myself and wear a leopard skin thong when doing squats. While covered in baby oil as Cyndi Lauper’s “Girls just want to have fun” plays in the background for some “pump me up” music . Ok we’ll set it up. Hows Tuesday evening for you say 6ish? k pumpkin I’ll ttyl toodle loo

LOL. Guess that’s a fail, then. Reclusive gits.

In this case just do p90x.

For real, I don’t think it is really such a terrible idea.
I might consider doing this with my brother.