Training Around Injury

I have wrist and elbow injuries that both require surgery. I can’t do any pressing or pulling. I’m putting together a spreadhseet of exercises so I can use ways to train my upper body around it before and after the surgery. I can think of hise shrugs, maybe one of those lateral raise machines, but I’m just not able to come up with anything. Can anyone throw some exercies out there please?

no pushing or pulling=no upper body exercise. good luck w/ the surgery.

[quote]martyh wrote:
I have wrist and elbow injuries that both require surgery. I can’t do any pressing or pulling. I’m putting together a spreadhseet of exercises so I can use ways to train my upper body around it before and after the surgery. I can think of hise shrugs, maybe one of those lateral raise machines, but I’m just not able to come up with anything. Can anyone throw some exercies out there please?[/quote]

Yeah, I have had an elbow injury for the past 10 months now. After PT has failed, I’m starting to lean towards the surgical route. There’s not really a way to work around an elbow injury that prevents pushing or pulling.