T Nation

Training Advice for Women?

What do you think about the best way to train one female?.
My wife uses your complex and circuit from Female figure training.

Some times, began with prowler (20 min) at fasting with MAG-10 and 4-5h later the main training session with Female figure or Complex like SuperHero (With MAG10-Plazma). Sometimes HFTS am and complex pm.

She is natural, very lean and maybe between figure athlete and bikini pro. But the legs are bit bloated and mantain some fat yet. VEry difficult to remove it without loss more fat on torso. Do you know sport girl/prototype client that the legs are leaner than torso?.

I would like to know the way you focus the lean and hard look on one women.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

[quote]Rudex wrote:
What do you think about the best way to train one female?.
My wife uses your complex and circuit from Female figure training.

Some times, began with prowler (20 min) at fasting with MAG-10 and 4-5h later the main training session with Female figure or Complex like SuperHero (With MAG10-Plazma). Sometimes HFTS am and complex pm.

She is natural, very lean and maybe between figure athlete and bikini pro. But the legs are bit bloated and mantain some fat yet. VEry difficult to remove it without loss more fat on torso. Do you know sport girl/prototype client that the legs are leaner than torso?.

I would like to know the way you focus the lean and hard look on one women.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.[/quote]

From my experience, natural girls need to do more energy systems work to lose lower body fat. It’s because they tend to have a much lower level of vascularization in the theirs, which makes it harder to mobilize fat in that area.

I feel that sprints, carries (prowler pushing, farmer’s walk, wheelbarrow walking) and barbell complexes (see my latest posts in the olympic lift and layers thread) are the best way to do this. Hill sprints in particular seems to be very effective for leaning out the legs.

Thanks CT!.
Last week She was doing hill sprints and like usual doing a lot of prowler and the legs improve a lot.

Actually I think swim in beach with fins is a very good way to increase blood flow and work the legs. Also in swimpool with extension. IT is almost eccentric less training…

I see a lot of girls, with lean torso and fatter legs. I know the big part if from fat on legs since She has higher receptors alpha in these sites. Less blood flow, hormonal imbalances, etc,…

Indeed, in the try to get lean legs, my wife actually has higher legs than torso, and the hams are overgrowth.

I would like to know what is the best way to LOST muscle on legs and get toned yet?.

I suppose low volume, training with higher RM with olympic exercises and no work a lot with high frequency. Long duration cardio is one option but I dont like since it will affect to recovery and performance, metabolism,… prowler is good option yet?. No work the legs is another option but She will lost tone and shape.

I suppose like olympic dont do a lot of ranges higher 5s to no get a lot of muscle, but in women I dont know more…

I hope you can give any advise… Best Regards.