Train with 5RM or Certain Percentage?

For example my 5RM is 175. Do I do 5x5 with 175 or 5x5 with a certain percent of it?

If your 5RM is 175, I would expect that you can’t do 5x5 with 175. Typically you can’t hit your max twice in a row, let alone 5 times.

Your question has far too little information to get an answer beyond that. What program are you trying to use? What are your goals? What lifts do you want to use? What are your actual maxes?

My real max is probably around 185-190. Im trying to do 5x5 with my five rep max. I work out for strength

You can likely 165 for 5X5 and large amounts of rest between sets. You are doing a 5X5 program? Then start with some leeway so you can get stronger before stalling. Now what program are you doing, and what are your real numbers for your lifts?

My squat is going up ten pounds a week, along with my deadlift. My program is squat 3x a week with monday being the heaviest, wednesday being moderate and friday being light. I press and bench 2x a week.

Well, that sounds like a decent plan. But you’ll want to start a little light so that you have room to keep progressing.

[quote]Silyak wrote:
Well, that sounds like a decent plan. But you’ll want to start a little light so that you have room to keep progressing.[/quote]

Do you recommend anything? I dont like stronglights cause I wanna hit everything at least twice a week, so 5/3/1 is out of the question.

Everything gets hit twice a week with 5/3/1. Some body parts four times a week.