Train like a Cherrybomb

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:
Today, 11/3/15

DB OHP:
Shoulder mobility warmup, 10x25#, 6x40#, 5x55#, 3x60#, 4x65#, elbow sleeves for safety’s sake, no wrist wraps and it felt good.

Plate-mates are my next buy. Just received a Captains of Crush Sport gripper (80#) for me and my hubby to practice with while waiting to train with the grip guy in our area.

Axle clean and press, 10x55#, 3x8x85#

Workout cut short since I got to the gym a little late. My dog totally peer pressured me into taking a 90 minute nap today after work.

Knees felt great today, but wore the rehbands all day anyways just for peace of mind. Talked to the guy I triangled for half an hour, he says they only did that triangle and that each person practiced it for one hour straight without break. Most of the guys had serious pain in their knees afterwards, some had to sleep with pillows between their knees and many are still in pain today. Chalk one up for this lady listening to her body and getting out in one healthy piece while the getting was good! :)[/quote]

First, this is really none of my business, but based on this thread:

and your two previous posts, there is some serious stupidly coming from your
instructor. Having multiple students either too sore to train, or too injured to train is ridiculous. I have trained in the martial arts all my life and this training your receiving lacks serious professionalism. BJJ should not make you injury prone, that is just poor instruction. You train too hard to keep getting hurt. Just my 2 cents.