Trailer Park Trash - Aggressive Upgrade!

[quote]Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I’m pretty sure he was joking.

So how much does one of those things cost? And how sluggish would it be to drive, with a car stashed away inside it?

BBB

I hate when yankee fucks try to joke at the south’s expense.

I see. I thought that ‘trailer trash’ was pretty much irrespective of geographical location. Or was there some sly reference that I missed in the original post that pointed to texas/the south?

BBB

He is using slang english in his original post similar to that which is spoken only in the southern part of the US.

I think that you are too sensitive sometimes. Is it that time in your cycle?

[/quote]

Not really. Not yet

tribunal dude is a fucking moron. This thread put the exclamation point on that fact.

someones cranky they lost the civil war and the election

;(

If that thing is going to cost a million dollars or more I’d rather get a yacht… Soo much nicer.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
If that thing is going to cost a million dollars or more I’d rather get a yacht… Soo much nicer.

Sea sickness…

Plus you can’t take your sports car with you on a yacht.

BBB[/quote]

Sure you can.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If that thing is going to cost a million dollars or more I’d rather get a yacht… Soo much nicer. [/quote]

Make sure you register it in a prairie state. Yacht taxes can be a killer, mooring is costly as well.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

So how much does one of those things cost? And how sluggish would it be to drive, with a car stashed away inside it?

BBB

I hate when yankee fucks try to joke at the south’s expense. [/quote]

Hey,we have trailer parks, guns, and white trash here in Pa. I don’t live in one, but I do shoot deer and other animals and eat them, carry a gun on a daily basis and like the Charlie Daniels Band.

Don’t sell the north short, take Philly and Pittsburgh away, really, please take them away, and you have Alabama.

As an aside, I never considered Texas the south, I always considered them Texas.

Nice find man. There sure are some nice things in the world.

[quote]Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

I see. I thought that ‘trailer trash’ was pretty much irrespective of geographical location. Or was there some sly reference that I missed in the original post that pointed to texas/the south?

BBB

He is using slang english in his original post similar to that which is spoken only in the southern part of the US.

[/quote]

Yeah. I missed it too but now that he’s pointed it out, I feel offended on his behalf.

On topic, that entire mobile abortion offends me. I’m not even sure why. It’s just a visceral reaction to the blatant comsumption of limited resources.

I bet the guy has a small dick. Well maybe not but that’s what I always think about hummer drivers so it must apply here too.

Those things are bad ass.

They would definitely beat airport lines, ticket processing and waiting at the gate for a tiny seat next to a kid with a shitty diaper, a fat lady flopping in to your space and a chatty asshole who can’t pick up on cues to shut the fuck up and has to be told to do so.

And I am frum Teyxas. Fancy that!

That thing is a POS. There ain’t even nowhere to hang Christmass lights for year round ambience and a general feeling of well being.

It’s all classy inside. I just wouldn’t know how to behave. Living in that thing would be awkward, like when LuAnne down in the hollow who has an extra pinky toe weres them flip-flops.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

Hey,we have trailer parks, guns, and white trash here in Pa. I don’t live in one, but I do shoot deer and other animals and eat them, carry a gun on a daily basis and like the Charlie Daniels Band.

Don’t sell the north short, take Philly and Pittsburgh away, really, please take them away, and you have Alabama.

As an aside, I never considered Texas the south, I always considered them Texas.
[/quote]

I think your Texas assessment is pretty spot on. I have friends in Louisiana and Alabama, and while I do identify with them more so than New Mexicans, Californians and yankees, there is a definite difference in the subculture and histories.

Same as my part of texas and far west texas. In fact, I can get to Florida faster than I can some parts of my own state.

I spent some time in Maryland. Cumberland and parts of southern PA. It is alot like mississippi. But with a nicer landscape. I liked it though.

East Texas - pretty much everything east of I-45 - is more identifiable with the southern culture. You have your coon-asses, cedar choppers and such just like they do in the south.

West Texas - everything west of Abilene with the exception of El Paso (which should be annexed to either New Mexico or Juarez) - is a different breed of people. They have to be to live where they do.

Anyone ever been to Terlingua?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

BBB

Yeah. I missed it too but now that he’s pointed it out, I feel offended on his behalf.

On topic, that entire mobile abortion offends me. I’m not even sure why. It’s just a visceral reaction to the blatant comsumption of limited resources.

I bet the guy has a small dick. Well maybe not but that’s what I always think about hummer drivers so it must apply here too.[/quote]

I bet he has disposable income and most likely an average sized dick.

Same as most Hummer drivers.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
tom63 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

I think your Texas assessment is pretty spot on. I have friends in Louisiana and Alabama, and while I do identify with them more so than New Mexicans, Californians and yankees, there is a definite difference in the subculture and histories.

Same as my part of texas and far west texas. In fact, I can get to Florida faster than I can some parts of my own state.

I spent some time in Maryland. Cumberland and parts of southern PA. It is alot like mississippi. But with a nicer landscape. I liked it though. [/quote]

Where at in Pa.?

I’m 10 minutes outside of Delaware.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
East Texas - pretty much everything east of I-45 - is more identifiable with the southern culture. You have your coon-asses, cedar choppers and such just like they do in the south.

West Texas - everything west of Abilene with the exception of El Paso (which should be annexed to either New Mexico or Juarez) - is a different breed of people. They have to be to live where they do.

Anyone ever been to Terlingua? [/quote]

Yep. Terlingua is fun for a day or two when tacked on to a Big Bend / River rafting trip

I would say beaumont east is like lousiana. Half of Houston is east of 45 and it resembles any major city more so than the deep south or west.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
tom63 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

I spent some time in Maryland. Cumberland and parts of southern PA. It is alot like mississippi. But with a nicer landscape. I liked it though.

Where at in Pa.?

I’m 10 minutes outside of Delaware.[/quote]
Reading and Allentown

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I hate when yankee fucks try to joke at the south’s expense. [/quote]

Seriously, TD is giving us a bad name; This wasnt even remotely funny.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

j/k

Not everybody who lives in a trailer is white trash cockknocker. I seen them types up yander before ya damn yankee!

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
I would say beaumont east is like lousiana. Half of Houston is east of 45 and it resembles any major city more so than the deep south or west. [/quote]

I was thinking east of 45 as it leaves Dallas. The larger cities don’t really count, though. Austin is like San Fransisco lite. San Antone is - well - San Antone.