Trailer Park Boys (Canadian TV)

Anyone watch this show? My buddy turned me on to it not too long ago and I have to say it’s frickin hilarious. The unfortunate part is that there might be tons of good Canadian stuff on TV but I will never know because we never see it in the US.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The unfortunate part is that there might be tons of good Canadian stuff on TV but I will never know because we never see it in the US.

[/quote]

Nah, thats it.

Someone’s bound to come and try to defend the merits of something as horrifying as Corner Gas or Little Mosque, but I assure you, TPB is as good as it gets.

Yes i have to agree with you.This has to be the best show on TV at the moment.Unfortunatly most people have never even heard of it.The only place to watch it in Australia is on pay tv late at night

Kenny vs Spenny is my fav Canadian show by far, and just got picked up by Comedy Central in the US.

I saw this a few times late at night on cable tv (here in the UK). I thought it was pretty funny. I loved how that guy always has a drink in his hand.

[quote] Joe wrote:
I saw this a few times late at night on cable tv (here in the UK). I thought it was pretty funny. I loved how that guy always has a drink in his hand.[/quote]

Yeah I saw it here too. I didn’t watch regularly but I really enjoyed what I did see.

Best show ever if you just want to relax and have a laugh… can pick pretty much any episode at random.

There are a bunch of episodes over at www.stage6.com and on google video. I’m watching the episode where they go to the Rush concert. It’s probably my favorite episode.

http://www.stage6.com/user/SensiLove/video/1287428/Trailer-Park-Boys---S03E05---Closer-To-The-Heart-[digitaldis

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie, haven’t seen it yet. Should be on video by now, the movie came out in 2006.

[quote] Joe wrote:
I saw this a few times late at night on cable tv (here in the UK). I thought it was pretty funny. I loved how that guy always has a drink in his hand.[/quote]

Best. Avatar. Ever.

TPB is freaking awesome, I wish Netflix would get off their asses and get the last two seasons and the movie in the mix. Bubbles is the shit!

[quote]streamline wrote:
Trailer Park Boys: The Movie, haven’t seen it yet. Should be on video by now, the movie came out in 2006. [/quote]

Yeah, I saw that too. It’s actually pretty good. You can watch that one online too, but I can’t remember what site it’s at.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Trailer Park Boys: The Movie, haven’t seen it yet. Should be on video by now, the movie came out in 2006. [/quote]

That’s actually the second movie. The first one came out in the late 90’s and is a black & white flick ala-Clerks. It’s almost less a movie and more like a trailer for the Trailer Park Boys television show that ensued shortly after. There’s got to be a way to find a copy of it. It’s also funny as hell.

BTW, the show is chronological so it would be a good idea to somehow get a hold on the original movie/trailer and all six or seven seasons of the show before watching the 2006 movie. If you don’t do it that way you might miss out on some subtle ridiculousness that’s ties into their earlier exploits.

Ah yes, shitstorms, cheesburgers and bubbles…how can you go wrong.

I’m from the East Coast of Canada and TPB has got some great local jokes in it.

You can get several of the season’s on DVD now.

The best episode is Bubbles with Corky.

Canadian television stinks!

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
Canadian television stinks![/quote]

No doubt about that. lol