Tradition

[quote]orion wrote:
…No, he comes from a family of billionaires and then fought the Sowjets in Afghanistan, which is where the CIA trained him.

He then attacked the US.
…[/quote]

He refused CIA training and aid.

Prince Harry will not go to Iraq

Prince Harry will not be sent to Iraq because of the “unacceptable risks”, the head of the British army has said.

I wonder how all the non-privileged normal citizens in uniform think, who are going and may be dying.

Makkun

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:
Been reading a lot about Prince Harry demanding to be sent to Iraq with his troops. I admire that dedication and the tradition he upholds.

Rhetoric, considering GB just decided to reduce their troop numbers. Apparently the loss of 96 GB lives were too much for them.
[/quote]

They are reducing their footprint because their area of Iraq has been more peaceful and their redeployment to Afghanistan is better use of them.

The Brits have been pretty successful and your criticism is unfair and unwarranted.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:
Been reading a lot about Prince Harry demanding to be sent to Iraq with his troops. I admire that dedication and the tradition he upholds.

Rhetoric, considering GB just decided to reduce their troop numbers. Apparently the loss of 96 GB lives were too much for them.

They are reducing their footprint because their area of Iraq has been more peaceful and their redeployment to Afghanistan is better use of them.

The Brits have been pretty successful and your criticism is unfair and unwarranted.[/quote]

What he said. There are quite a few articles out there about the recent success of British forces, I’ll try and find the one I read yesterday.