Track Athlete's First Cycle

You can shut off your natural test using at a young age, and have to be on HRT for life. Your disillusioned if you think taking some steroids is going to make you the best, its not especially in track and field. Also I know if your caught you can lose your scholorship, you really want to risk that at what a shot at the olympics?!-good luck with that-

You have a high chance of getting caught and your rushing it especially for a first cycle. Also you advocate cheating as a solution, so fuck you.

Seen this kind of thinking almost destroy our sport. I am a sports amateur but have a hell of a lot of knowledge on how athletics works. BTW, You may be in the US but remember to call it Track and Field here. Do a little training at a college, too. Yeah, everyone’s doing it. Marion Jones, C.J. Hunter, etc., etc, all did “it”,too. As a USTAF member I hope to run into you some day.

Just out of interest what sort of times are you currently running for the 100, 200 and 400? (you don’t have to give your exact PB’s if you are worried that someone will figure out who you are).

I disagree with what your doing but I cant be bothered trying to convince you that cheating is immoral.

I would rather not put my times for various reasons - I will say, however, that I am not world class, and am not planning on running in the olympics - if thats what your wondering.

I think its ironic that many people on this board value the openness and honesty of the articles on T-Nation for being able to distinguish truth from fiction - while at the same time they give advice that has no scientific backing. Shizen, please give me a study that shows, anywhere, that AAS use can lower long term test levels. STOP making up things and please only give advice on things you can prove or give logical reason to back up. Of which the advice to not use until 21 is NOT. Anyhow, who the hell made up with 21 yr old thing anyway.

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
I would rather not put my times for various reasons - I will say, however, that I am not world class, and am not planning on running in the olympics - if thats what your wondering.

I think its ironic that many people on this board value the openness and honesty of the articles on T-Nation for being able to distinguish truth from fiction - while at the same time they give advice that has no scientific backing. Shizen, please give me a study that shows, anywhere, that AAS use can lower long term test levels. STOP making up things and please only give advice on things you can prove or give logical reason to back up. Of which the advice to not use until 21 is NOT. Anyhow, who the hell made up with 21 yr old thing anyway.[/quote]

All the risks associated with steroids, like shut down of natural test, are increased when using young when you have a shit load of test running through your body naturally.

once again your are quoting information that is unjustified.

IF exo test were to shut down the HPTA and any other methods of making endo test, then why would it only happen if you are not 21? why isnt everyone who has ever used AAS not running around on non stop cycles becuase they have no more endo test left?

I think this is one of those issues that is based on fiction and always walking on the safe side of the line, as many people like to do - and which will often get you on the fast path to mediocrity(not that aas will make you a world class athlete of any sort). I think that AAS acceptable use should be a function of effort and training experience, if you know how to train hard and diet even harder, then you can look into it. In the process of learning to train hard you will most likely have made amazing progress in the weight room anyway.

ALSO if temporary endo test is not shut down during a 2 week prop cycle, whose to say that it will somehow magically shut down endo test creation years down the line? ALong with this, var is known to have little effect on the HPTA, so please explain to me how this would once again, magically, shut down my endo test for the rest of my life…

[quote]shizen wrote:

All the risks associated with steroids, like shut down of natural test, are increased when using young when you have a shit load of test running through your body naturally. [/quote]

Shizen if you’ve been reading this post you would have realized that Getfast here isn’t taking a crazy over the edge high test cycle. Yes there are cases where people who get addicted to anabolics take steroids for such a long period of time that their natural test simply shuts down. But we’re talking about a small group of people who run test for a year or longer straight, not people who run test and var for 4-7 weeks. Getfast has asked you to show the evidence, I suggest you do that as well, heck you might learn a thing or two. The fact that you are warning people about their balls not working anymore is asinine. Try to warn steroid users of other side effects like hair loss, acne, increased size and strength. Just realize that as of now your OPINIONS just aren’t holding any weight

Yes, i realize that that is the normal preception of exo test, but i have yet to see a study - be it on animals or people, that reflect this. I would argue just as well, that the body gets used to having higher test levels in the body and therefore the htpa produces more endo test once the exo test is gone because it wants to maintain the homeostasis that was set from the exo test.

All im trying to say is that we dont really know what will happen in the long term, and therefore being rude and brash about the matter does few people any good. (not that im saying anyone was rude here, but i have seen it many many times on this forum)

ALSO, you say test levels are crazy high when your young - I had comprehensive blood tests done less than a year ago and my overall test levels were between 500-600 ng/dl - which to me seems pretty low, and in the average range for middle age men. any comments? i have no data on the sex bound test - only total.

Have you considered stanazolol (winstrol)? I’ve heard conflicting opinions on whether it has any benefits for sprinters, some people really take to it and others hate it. I know that my training partner is substantially faster when he’s using “winny”. When we sprint we’re usually neck-and-neck, but when he’s running stanazolol I get left behind.

JR

In terms of winny vs. var - it seems it could go either way - the only thing i worry about is join problem with the winny.

Does anyone have experience with both, how are strength gains relative to eachother? (at least on an n=1 level) and has anyone dont any sprint training with winny - any problems with joints?

Bushy - I am only asking for a couple ‘shreds of evidence’ to prove that… (im just trying to make a point, in reality i have no preconceived guess about the effect of exo test on youth - only that it can prematurely stop the growth plates from growing)

So, does anyone have any opinions and var vs winny, right now im leaning towars winny just simply because its so much cheaper

I could tell you my experience via PM after it happens, if that helps at all. Won’t be for another week until I order though.