Tour de France

Oh well, a French winning Alpe D’Huez… can’t complain…

Amazing mountain stage overall. Loved it.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Been following the tour since LeMond in’83 : ) What Schleck did today was phenominal. Hopefully he can do the same on the Alpe ! This is going to be a close one…Do not cry for Contador as he won what could be argued the hardest grand tour ever back in May at the Giro d’ Italia. Keep training Strong(er) ![/quote]

Same as me…Love the Tour, now that I understand all the inner competitions and strategies,I am beyond addicted. I would love to be able to go and follow the entire tour, what a cool event that would be…by watching in 83 I’ve began cycling and ride in competive and non-competive events…great sport…I have to admit I have been pulling for the frenchman to hold the yellow, he has been courageous, but talent and skill overtook his will today…gonna be fun…

Great stage though I’d of liked to have seen the Schlecks attack more against Cadel. It’ll be one heck of a time trial stage to see if Cadel can overtake Andy Schleck.

Its going to take one hell of an effort for Cadel to make up that time in a time trail.

Come on Cadel! The Bird is on your side!!!

tweet tweet

These 4:30 mornings are killing me. I love the time trials, “the race of truth”. Tomorrows stage was become very interesting. I’m really stoked!

fuck Evans. GO AMERICA!!! / Schleck!!!

I like Frank more than Andy, though, lolol.

Watchin right now and Cadel just rode into the virtual yellow jersey (both are still on the road) so unless Andy puts in a heck of an effort the last bit Cadel has this won.

Way to go Cadel. The man has been such a powerful force in the tour for years. Australia must be going crazy right now. Again, what an awesome effort. Congrats Cadel, well done.

How about that for a schlecking?? Cadel has just had a luxenburger!!

Woo hoo.

tweet tweet