T Nation

Totally New Here, Need Help

You’ve got a damn good point man.

It’s very easy to get a prescription for ED drugs, yet a large percentage of men who were on ED drugs saw it stop working because the underlying problems was low T which worsened over time, so these men had the T checked and went on TRT and no longer needed the ED drugs therefore hurting the bottom line.

Then the reference ranges was lowered in 2018, so now it’s more likely to get a prescription for ED drugs instead of TRT when the problem is low T. Doctors don’t treat the cause of the medical problem, they treat the symptoms so you keep coming back for more drugs.

Look at how unhealthy our population is, that shows you how managed health care is failing us.

The pepsi company lobbied (29 million dollars) against those wishing to change to healthier foods and get rid of these sugary drinks and unhealthy fast foods. The pepsi company won and those in power dropped the idea of providing healthier foods.

The people need to sue all these companies and vilify them for all these unhealthy foods and drinks.

That has been the medical industry’s M.O. for decades…very sad…and it’s not going to change. It’s 2 big and 2 powerful.

United States

That’s a pretty big place…I’m in Tennessee man. Moved here 18 years ago from Cali. You?

We’re neighbors bro. North Carolina

@highpull @systemlord @hrdlvn

One thing to add/ask concerning the discussion of SHGB…

I know that injection frequency usually comes down to how fast / slow a person metabolizes Test. Is it safe to say that a good deal can be determined about a person’s ability to metabolize Test by the level of SHGB?

Or am I off base here?

That’s nothing . Cheap. I found 2k upfront. Boood test is neeed on top of 250 consult. Then medicine monthly … defy I’d cheaper than most.

Right on brother. I got a couple friends in Charlotte but it seems like everyone I’ve met from North Carolina comes from Charlotte so I guess that’s not saying much. At least you guy got a beach to the east. TN is land locked. Sometimes I miss the Pacific coast but I wouldn’t move back to L.A. for anything.

Yeah me and my wife together are already at around 2.5K with initial labs / consult / 1st round meds. Thank God for my HSA!

@bmbrady77
“I know that injection frequency usually comes down to how fast / slow a person metabolizes Test. Is it safe to say that a good deal can be determined about a person’s ability to metabolize Test by the level of SHGB?”

That is a very good questing and a bit of I don’t think anyone knows.

You have the rate you metabolize T but then you have the type of T cyp, E, etc. and they release their T at different rates.

Defy like T cypionate because if its slow release rate. Keeping your peaks and trough more stable.
This could be a brand new area of tuning ones protocol. Different metabolizers might need different types of T so it releases at the same rate you use it. This might even be why some guys get away with 1 shot a week but yet still have low SHGB.

You have an awesome doc in Chattanooga. How fast that from you?

That’s insane! They better be damn good at what they do for 2K upfront. They should give out hand jobs at clinic.

Lmao! I gues that would come down to whether he’s driving a Porsche or a pinto!!! Lol

Like 3 hours. I live in Nashville.

Good questions. I heard crissler used to talk about this. Other docs don’t really seem to think it’s a big deal or a big deal in dialing in a protocol. I’ve seen so many folks say the opposite. They tried daily because of shbg or weekly and didn’t find any benefit. Curious how many folks tried weekly and then switched to daily and notice it worked better. Would be nice to run a poll.

I’m on the MTA bus line LOL!

I’m kidding…

A to B my friend. That’s all that matters!!

…I’m on foot