Total Test 488. 200mg?

Check out Hormone Panels on Life Extension. They send you a kit, you go pay a lab $25 to draw blood, you mail it away and get a report via email.

Strange. I live in TN and have had several labs run on my own. Do you have a place called Any Lab Test Now near you?

Yes, Im gonna go there this week and get test done.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for chiming in againā€¦ but if you could elaborate, I would love to find an alternative on some of my testing.

@Nashtide @otistide

Not sure what you need? There are several private labs that will draw blood and test anything without the need for a prescription from a doc. Check out Any Lab Test Now. Most guys on TRT order the Continued Testosterone Treatment panel. It has TT, FT, E2, cbc, psa and maybe a chem. Costs about $200.

1 Like

You know the more I think about this the more it blows my mind at the arrogance of these doctors. Like mine for instance, giving me total shit for asking him to add the E2 test to my BW panel. I mean its no shirt off his back, all he has to do is circle the damn line item on the sheet of orders? I dont get it and not only is there arrogance and god complex, but when he turns and walks out you think to yourself, does he really know what heā€™s doing? When I ask him about the E2 test not only did he ask me what I wanted that for, but what did I want him to do if the numbers were high? I just shook my head.

Well thatā€™s your answer. He doesnā€™t want to test the E2 because he doesnā€™t know what to do with the results.

This TRT is very individual. For me, E2 levels are the most important aspect of how I feel.

I use PrivateMD labs. Purchase the lab and go to LabCorp to get my blood done. I usually get my results in email in about 2 days.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey nash, see my other post about blood or silava testing for E2. I would like to hear your insight. BTW, Roll Damn Tide again, 50 more days!

Did you see CNS destroy that moron Paul Finebaum? Hilarious!