Total T Level Undetectable

I just had a test done Friday and was told today my level was less than 10 (undetectable) in their terms. I’m only 33 years old, I need some advice what this could mean… they also want me to go in asap for another panel that includes other things. Can anyone help here? Thanks

When things are that drastic, it makes sense to also consider that there was a lab failure.

Please go back to your first thread where we have some info about you. You really do not want your case split. You appear to have not responded to material there. I have nothing more that I can add at this time.

Thank you. I had gotten away from the forum hence the no-reply. I’ll be getting more blood work done perhaps Friday. What worried me was people relating extreme low levels to things like prostate cancer. Once I get more lab work I will post it.

When the medical community has been blaming T, not low T.

It may be that the prostate goes adrift without adequate T which makes is more vulnerable to genetic damage or the inability to remove cells with damaged genes. And there is the though that low T with typical estrogen dominance causes problems in the prostate. A combination of those possibilities seems appealing too.

Went to the dr again today. They did not disclose the actual lh, fsh, or psa numbers but my total t was 309. Just outside of insurance coverage. Doc wants to prescribe me .25ml weekly. I think that’s maybe a bit low, I thought .50ml was better. Any idea what type of total increase that I should expect (I understand everyone is different) but maybe an idea. He also said he’d like to see me between 600-800.

My dr also told me that I have to make another visit (w/ my copay!) to show me how to give the shots. Is that required by law or anything or can he refuse future treatment if I tell him I had a different dr show me? Any thoughts here?

Many docs to not do that.

Where are you located.

Discuss doses in mg/iu not volume.
You need 100mg T ester per week and should be TT=900-1000

• Self-inject 50 mg T cyp/eth twice a week with #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes, upper leg SC/SQ not IM.
  • 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections, adjusting to get near E2=22pgml
  • 250iu hCG SC/SQ EOD to preserve testes and fertility, else risk both

Doctors are the biggest problem and many need to change doctors.

Ok so the dose is 50mg/week w/ #21 1 1/2" needles. I am located in the outer Chicago suburbs. I’m also not wanting to rock the boat with this doctor because it’s the first one out of 4 that’s been willing to treat me.

You can get insulin syringes there without an Rx.