Total T 386, Doc Says No TRT?

Yes, even if there was any truth to what he was saying who decides? I know he’s basing what he said on what was assumed 20-30 years ago with no research behind it. But is it any less life threatening to leave someone so messed up they’re ready to give up on their own life? What’s better, 25 good years left on your life or 50 miserable ones? Seriously, I could have walked out of his office so depressed I would have put a 45 to my head.

At that point what difference does prostate cancer 20 years down the road make? I’ve gotten so pissed off at the entire formal medical process over this that I give up on them. I even pointed him to the various studies like the Harvard one showing no link between TRT and prostate cancer. His mind was completely closed off already though.

Also tossed all the antidepressents - I don’t feel like I even remotely need them any more. Taking antidepressents for a hormonal imbalance is like taking Tylenol for a broken bone. Maybe it helps a little but in retrospect it was almost completely insignificant.

My HCG script is actually from a Dr something-or-other in India :slight_smile: I’m doing 500iu 3 times a week. Not taking any testosterone, that would be a lot harder to get and I don’t think I need it right now. Hopefully HCG+AI continues to work for me, otherwise I would have to just come up with the money to go to an anti-aging Doc. The closest I could get to T on the street would be Tren, this seems to be what all the college guys at the gym are doing. But from what I understand it actually has a negative impact on libido.

Edit: Just got back from doing a leg workout and my 10-rep squat weight is up 20lbs since Sunday! That’s the biggest jump in under a week of my adult life, has anyone noticed a strength/muscle increase from HCG? I’m thinking there has to be a relation here… It even felt kinda good getting under a heavy weight, like scratching an itch or something.

[quote]ry3 wrote:
Null, where are you getting the joint pain?

Elbows, though right has healed up, Tennis (inside) and golfers (outside), hand plantar fasciitis on the left heel.

Didn’t stop me from lifting, but Doctor put me on Prednisone, so I figured I’d take 2 weeks off to give it time to heal up. Elbow is much better. Post prednisone Naproxem is trashing my stomach. Heel is the same though… I restart lifting after the 2 weeks regardless.

Haven’t got the test results. I suspect I’m in estrogen trap, from fat distribution and symptoms.

Study up on Prednisone so you understand the very real dangers of this drug.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Study up on Prednisone so you understand the very real dangers of this drug.[/quote]

I will look into it. I respond systemically to Poison Ivy rather badly. Prednisone really helps that…

My nephew’s immune system was wiped out by Prednisone and he suffers severely from indirect effects.

Awaiting test test results.