Toronto Mayor on Crack?

[quote]seekonk wrote:
He should use more crack. He may lose some weight. [/quote]

that would be one reason I would doubt he was smoking crack , it was probably weed , he looks like he has a perpetual case of munchies

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

that would be one reason I would doubt he was smoking crack , it was probably weed , he looks like he has a perpetual case of munchies [/quote]

As far as I know weed’s actually incredibly good for insulin regulation. That drug just keeps sounding better and better as time goes on doesn’t it?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

that would be one reason I would doubt he was smoking crack , it was probably weed , he looks like he has a perpetual case of munchies [/quote]

As far as I know weed’s actually incredibly good for insulin regulation. That drug just keeps sounding better and better as time goes on doesn’t it?[/quote]

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

As far as I know weed’s actually incredibly good for insulin regulation. That drug just keeps sounding better and better as time goes on doesn’t it?[/quote]

If there were to be a new fad diet with this evidence, I would not be opposed.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

The only thing I can even think to say in his defence on this, is that he’s entirely too fat to be a regular crack smoker.[/quote]

Big fat crackheads are the worst. They personify gluttony.