Toronto Doctor that's Helpful?

Hey KSman, I actually made a thread 2 years ago but it didn’t get anywhere because I couldn’t find a doctor that would be willing to order those labs you mentioned.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/free_testosterone_is_007_of_total_testosterone19_years_old_doctor_says_everything_is_fine

Regarding body temperature, I ordered a digital thermometer from eBay. I’ll post my temps as soon as it arrives.

I have read the stickies. Well, I wasn’t planning on making this my main thread, but this would probably be helpful for if I’m able to get a doctor to run those labs you mentioned.

Also, I should mention that I started weight lifting in December of 2013. I went from about 120 lbs to 158 lbs, but I’m now stuck on this weight because of how low my appetite is. I eat just a cup or 2 of rice and I’m full for 5-6 hours. I’ve had to force down food to get to this weight.

My lifts have also been stuck and I haven’t been able to gain any strength since October of 2014.

Lifts:

-Squat: 3x170 lbs
-Deadlift: 4x245 lbs
-Bench: 3x135 lbs
-Overhead press: 5x95 lbs

-height: 5’9"
-waist: 32 inches
-weight: 158 lbs

Little hair on body. No hair on chest. Triangular pubic hair. Hairy balls. I even have hair ON my penis, all the way up to the circumcision scar.

Facial hair: a little mustache, chin hair and a couple of cheek hairs. Hairs are sparse and all over the place. Facial hair grows extremely slowly that I only need to shave once every month.

Always around my abdomen. I don’t think it’s ever changed.

Dysthmia since 2011. Chronic fatigue and low appetite since I was a little kid. Had moderate dental fluorosis. Also a stressful childhood, parents fought all the time and made my heart race. Gave me lots of anxiety. Grew up poor.

Symptoms:
-Low appetite
-Severe fatigue: sleeping 12 hours and waking up tired. Can barely open eyes after 8-10 hours of sleep
-Dead libido. I can’t remember the last time I had sexual thoughts
-Poor memory
-Poor learning ability
-Poor concentration, focus, attention
-Poor motivation
-Severe anhedonia
-Other symptoms that I can’t remember

Multivitamin every other day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU every week day
Creatine 5000 mg everyday
Selegiline 5 mg every week day
Modafinil as needed

No hair loss or prostate drugs ever taken.

Breakfast:
Kebab sandwich or burger - Usually around 500-600 calories with 40 g protein

Lunch: Chicken and rice or chicken and bread
Dinner: More chicken and rice or bread. Usually I’ll pour olive oil on the chicken and use the bread to soak it up and eat it.

Fruits and vegetables: Banana, watermelon. Vegetables: usually just a mix of a lot of vegetables

Snacks: Greek yogurt

Currently doing 5/3/1 bodybuilding. Official Website | Jim Wendler - Elite Powerlifter & Strength Coach

Swapped out some exercises for easier exercises. I try to not hit failure as I feel extremely drained if I do so.

No, testes are always soft and squishable.

Rarely getting morning wood or nocturnal erections now.

Yes, but lately I haven’t been putting salt on my vegetables. I’ll start doing that.

Somewhat.

No, I get hot too easily.

Feels fine.

All the time. Even when I’m on multiple stimulants.

Not really, no negative thoughts. See the above symptoms list.

Scalp, forehead, nose, and back are always oily. Skin around mouth is always dry and flaky. Skin on hands is dry and flaky.

Tried it in the past and could only tolerate 150 mg XL. Makes my heart race and gives me palpitations. Also high blood pressure. But it did help somewhat. Tried it recently and the benefits this time were a lot weaker, but the side effects were stronger. It also gave me cognitive impairment this time.

I should note that I have tried a list of substances that increase libido but none of them have increased my libido.

How much would it cost to see him? I’m still in school and have no job.

The only red meat I eat is CostCo’s Kirkland sirloin beef burger and I eat it every 3 or 4 days. I don’t eat cereal and my multivitamin has no iron. No food allergies, but I do get diarrhea very easily and for no reason a lot of times. Other times I’ll become constipated, again for no reason it seems. Fiber intake is good. As for bleeding, my nose is always bloody when I blow it. I also bleed from my gums in my sleep, but I brush my teeth everyday and I have no dental problems.

I drink a lot of chocolate milk, 500 ml every time I go to the gym as its easy calories and protein. Could that affect my iron absorption? I know that iron absorption is sensitive to different things, like tea for example inhibits iron absorption. I drink a cup or two of tea almost everyday.

I’ve noticed that supplementing with Iron bisglycinate helps some of my symptoms and allows me to laugh to funny things. I used to take 18 mg, but only for a week and would cycle off it with some herb like Rhodiola. Should I supplement Iron?

One thing that I should note is that I get shortness of breath very easily. Just sitting down I’ll feel the need to take in a deep breath.