Torn Bicep

Hi there, I’m new here so don’t know if I posted in the right topic, but I have a small problem or actually a big problem that I would like to solve. Few days ago I worked my arms, biceps. When I woke up the other day my left arm, not the right arm, but the left arm got soreness, it was so bad that I could barely straighten my arm and It had for days like a pumped look on, the one you get after a good workout, well I had that for days.

After 3 days the pain was gone and I could use good movements on my arm, I though everything was ok, until I took the weight to do some curls for the bicep and I couldn’t lift the weight at all I was so confused I tried to do it on my other arm the right one and everything was ok, but the left arm, I just couldn’t lift it and I was thinking, did I Torn my Bicep, my left arm also feels a bit weaker and I can’t flex it as much as I could before and also before I got that soreness I had no trouble with lifting that weight, but now I just seem to cannot, any advise will help, I just don’t know If I actually Torn the Bicep, which will be a big problem then or I just pulled a muscle.

If you tore or detached your bicep, you want to get to a doctor ASAP. If you need surgery there is a limited time to re attach that bad boy.

Not saying it is, but just letting you know…

Usually you will see bruising or discoloration, but I’ve torn or detached things and not had that…or the muscle might look funky compared to the opposite healthy side…