Toremifene Dosing & Other ?

First off, let me introduce myself. I have been lifting for four years now, and am getting ready to hit 30 this September. I’m 5’11 and decently solid 205lbs. I have never used used any steroids other than the old Halodrol 50, to which I got some decent gains out of. I recently purchased a bottle of Super Mastervol(Superdrol),and I have been doing a ton of research on PCTs for it and have found my SERM of choice: Toremifene citrate.

I have found some research use only Toremifene Citrate, and was wondering about the dosing for the liquid research chemicals. I have found alot of info regarding the dosing for nolvadex PCT after a SD cycle, but I understand that Toremifene isn’t dosed the same. I plan on running a 3 week Mastervol cycle along with all of the support supps(liver support, RYR, saw palmetto, Cocq10 etc.)

Can anyone give me some idea of what a 3-4 week PCT dosing of toremifene would be? I don’t want to start my cycle until I have all of my bases covered. Also, I’ve been told that research chemicals are ok to use, even though every site has a “not safe for human use” disclaimer. Is this the case? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, and I’m glad to meet you all.

NFY

I’ve used Toremifene for PCT and like it a lot. Mine have been Test cycles and I don’t have any experience with Superdrol.

PCT with Toremifene has been a breeze for me.

I started mine 16 days after last shot.

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

I also do a taper at the end of my cycle to allow my body to adjust and will use A-Dex during the taper.

Research Chemicals are perfectly fine. All I’ve ever used for PCT.

One more question regarding dosing. I’ve found a place that sells it at 60mg per 60ml vial. How many dropper fulls does it take to make the required doses? I’m asking, because I want to make sure I get enough for 3-4 weeks of use and I don’t want to run out before my PCT is finished.

If someone could PM me of where the best place to get toremifene(I’ve found 2 so far, don’t know how good they are though)I’d appreciate it very much. Thanks fellas.

I still have yet to find proper toremifene dosing for a SD cycle, so now I’m leaning towards getting some Tamoxifen instead. Does anyone here have any PCT guidelines for me after my SD cycle?

[quote]hedo wrote:
NFY

I’ve used Toremifene for PCT and like it a lot. Mine have been Test cycles and I don’t have any experience with Superdrol.

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

I also do a taper at the end of my cycle to allow my body to adjust and will use A-Dex during the taper.

Research Chemicals are perfectly fine. All I’ve ever used for PCT.[/quote]

hedo-

So you used A’dex three times a week consistantly throughout your cycle and along with your PCT? How long was your cycle and what were you on specifically?

I’m planning to do the taper you outlined.

Thanks…

[quote]hedo wrote:
NFY

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

Research Chemicals are perfectly fine. All I’ve ever used for PCT.[/quote]

Hedo…

I just order a 60 ml bottle of Toremifene from a well known, and recommended research chem site here at T-Nation. Based on your prior use, and your dosing schedule, how long would the 60 ML bottle last, and was the dropper enough to give you the correct dosage?

Thank my man…

[quote]MassiveClass wrote:
hedo wrote:
NFY

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

hedo-

So you used A’dex three times a week consistantly throughout your cycle and along with your PCT? How long was your cycle and what were you on specifically?

I’m planning to do the taper you outlined.

Thanks…[/quote]

Last one was Test Cyp only 700mg wk. (2X350) I started with the A-Dex after two weeks and ran it thru PCT. Cycle was 13 wks. I did a little cruise with some Anavar prior to the start of the T. 3 wks at 50mg. EOD.

I love the taper.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
hedo wrote:
NFY

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

Hedo…

I just order a 60 ml bottle of Toremifene from a well known, and recommended research chem site here at T-Nation. Based on your prior use, and your dosing schedule, how long would the 60 ML bottle last, and was the dropper enough to give you the correct dosage?

Thank my man…

[/quote]

Hypothetically speaking of course…

You have a 60ml bottle with a dosage of 60mg/each ML.

The dropper is a 1ml dropper. So you will need to measure about 1.6 ml to get to 100mg at that dosage. (100mg/60mg/ml)

You’ll need 1.3 ml to get to an 80mg. dosage.

The 60mg. dosage is the easiest at 1 full ml. to get to the dosage of 60mg.

So you should go thru approx. 25ml. of the 60ml toremifene bottle if you follow the schedule listed above. Even if you go a little heavier you should wind up with 1/2 the bottle left which is good because if your PCT fails you have enough to do it again.

Good luck toremifene is a dream compared to other PCT products.

[quote]hedo wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
hedo wrote:
NFY

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.

Hedo…

Thank my man…

Hypothetically speaking of course…

You have a 60ml bottle with a dosage of 60mg/each ML.

The dropper is a 1ml dropper. So you will need to measure about 1.6 ml to get to 100mg at that dosage. (100mg/60mg/ml)

You’ll need 1.3 ml to get to an 80mg. dosage.

The 60mg. dosage is the easiest at 1 full ml. to get to the dosage of 60mg.

So you should go thru approx. 25ml. of the 60ml toremifene bottle if you follow the schedule listed above. Even if you go a little heavier you should wind up with 1/2 the bottle left which is good because if your PCT fails you have enough to do it again.

Good luck toremifene is a dream compared to other PCT products.

[/quote]

Hedo…

Of course this is hypothetical, I would just hate to give to much to my lab rat!

Thanks for your direction…I’m looking forward with my supply to arrive.

Your help is greatly appreciated!