Topical Primo/Deca/Stanozolol

I’ve just been looking at the website of a pharmacy that I used to use about 5 years ago (for organon sustanon…which was legit).

Apart from being confused about the plastic ampules that they now use, I was intrigued that they now sell a few steroids in a 30g tube of 2% active ingredient for topical use. I am aware of branded androgel, a test gel…but was not aware of anything else.

Apart from it all being terribly suspect, does anyone know if the following are feasible?

nandrolone decanoate gel.

testosterone cypionate gel.

oxymetholone gel.

testosterone propionate gel.

methenolone enanthate gel.

stanozolol gel.

and…

Testo fort gel (30 G GEL CONTAINS: 3% TESTESTERONE PROPIONATE+6% TESTESTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE+6%TESTESTERONE ISOCAPROATE+10%TESTESTERONE DECANOATE).

…but no trenbolone gel!!!

Any feedback would be helpfull.

Does ANYONE know if topical gels of anything other than test are in existence/possible, or is this just a scam?
I’m going to order some as they’re cheap (partially due to weak dollar), unless someone can shed some light on this.

I remember seeing a spray on stanazol liquid at my local supplement store a few years ago. It was a load of shit as far as I remember.

Yeah, I remember a glut of dodgy prohormone sprays a few years back. I also loved androsol, which had a real ‘feelgood effect’…but these purport to be pharmaceuticals, and are from a pharmacy.