666?

Happy June 6th everyone. (Another excuse to drink.)

Here is some evil humor:

670 - Approximate number of the Beast

DCLXVI - Roman numeral of the Beast

666.0000000 - Number of the High Precision Beast

665.9999954 - Number of the Pentium Beast

0.666 - Number of the Millibeast

/666 - Beast Common Denominator

666 x sq. rt (-1) - Imaginary number of the Beast

1010011010 - Binary of the Beast

1-666 - Area code of the Beast

00666 - Zip code of the Beast

1-900-666-0666 - Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute.
Over 18 only please.

$665.95 - Retail price of the Beast

$699.25 - Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax

$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$606.66 - Wal-Mart price of the Beast

$566.66 - Costco/Price Club price of the Beast

Phillips 666 - Gasoline of the Beast

Route 666 - Way of the Beast

666 F - Oven temperature for roast Beast

666k - Retirement plan of the Beast

666 mg - Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

6.66 % - 5 year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 -minimum deposit.

Lotus 6-6-6 - Spreadsheet of the Beast

Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast

i66686 - CPU of the Beast

666i - BMW of the Beast

DSM-666 (revised) - Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

668 - Next-door neighbor of the Beast

Number of the Blonde Beast
uh… what was that number again?

It has been 6/6/06 for 17 hours here and there have been no reported sightings of the devil or the destruction of the world. Pretty cool I reckon!

Too bad neither 06062006 nor even 662006 have nothing to do with it. If only you were born about two thousand years ago.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
Too bad neither 06062006 nor even 662006 have nothing to do with it. If only you were born about two thousand years ago.[/quote]

Then it would be 060606.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
grew7 wrote:
Too bad neither 06062006 nor even 662006 have nothing to do with it. If only you were born about two thousand years ago.

Then it would be 060606.[/quote]

wouldnt it be 06066?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
grew7 wrote:

Then it would be 060606.[/quote]

Oh, come on! It’s almost right.

[quote]helga wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
grew7 wrote:

Then it would be 060606.

wouldnt it be 06066?[/quote]

It could go either way. We only put 0’s there to make it pretty. If we wrote out each number as-is, it would be 6/6/6.

Three 6 Mafia!!

YEAH!!!

Well, the Omen is the scariest movie I have ever seen.

My daughter was born two years ago today on 6/06/04. You may remember the line in the movie where the priest says, Was your son born at 6AM? and the father face turns ashen.

My wife was pushing at 5:30 AM and I told her she was either going to have to hurry the hell up or wait until 7AM.
Thankfully she held out until 7:24AM.

boy, it’s always nice to see that religious superstition is still alive and strong in this day and age.

June 6th. to me is D-Day.

[quote]theantideg wrote:
boy, it’s always nice to see that religious superstition is still alive and strong in this day and age.

[/quote]

Yeah, isn’t it crazy how dumb people can be? Especially when all these dates and numbers are arbitrary anyway?

Hedo, me too.

-Dan

Hah! I love those jokes.

I had to add this one:

333 - Midget Beast

Anyway, working in retail, I would see people freak out when the total $6.66 would come up. It didn’t happen too often, but I’d just tell them to buy something else if it really bothered them. More money for us! I’d say it was maybe 50% who were bothered enough to buy another item. At the license bureau, we’d have plates with 666 that would sit for a month before someone didn’t care. I did have someone tell me that they didn’t want it becuase they would be harassed by fruitcakes for having the plate! People would yell at them and such. My grandparents got one such plate and it happened to them too. As if my grandparents were Satan worshippers. I’d like to think the Devil would be smart enough to not bother my grandma.

I’ve seen the number of the beast (in fact I put it there) and I can assure you its 2028, not 666. (The beast was my wife’s dog, the number was one of those little numbered stickers you sometimes find on bananas).

HEY! Who are you?!

Thought I would add one more…

Domino’s 6-6-6 Deal - The Satan Lovers Pizza!

My mom and stepfather had their wedding reception at Top of the Sixes, a swank restaurant on the top floor of 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.

I loved the fact that the building had this huge red “666” sign on top. That’s right, the number of the beast lit up the skyline of New York. That was such a great way of throwing people’s ignorant superstitions right back in their faces.

(Too bad the sign was changed to “Citi” a few years ago, when the building was sold.)

I don’t even think any of those are funny… I get it and all, but it just seems so lame. Oh well.

[quote]mikren wrote:
My wife was pushing at 5:30 AM and I told her she was either going to have to hurry the hell up or wait until 7AM.[/quote]

It’s funny that you phrased it that way…

Thought I’d post a friendly reminder in this thread too that today is National Day of Slayer. Get out Reign in Blood and crank it.