As crazy as it sounds, is anyone open to the idea that it’s even remotely possible that something may go down?

There is a lot our ancestors knew about that we don’t understand yet, who knows if they had some info that we still don’t.

Either way, I’m not fussed. Even if this was real, you can’t do shit to prevent it. I’d probably go see some places around the world that I’ve always wanted to before I die.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
As crazy as it sounds, is anyone open to the idea that it’s even remotely possible that something may go down?

There is a lot our ancestors knew about that we don’t understand yet, who knows if they had some info that we still don’t.

Either way, I’m not fussed. Even if this was real, you can’t do shit to prevent it. I’d probably go see some places around the world that I’ve always wanted to before I die.[/quote]

I’m open to it. It was why I brought up the dark spot on the sun issue months back. It may not be the end of all things, but I also don’t think we fully understand our place in the universe yet. I watch a lot of the Discovery channel though…and they are now crediting some of those ancient races with discovering planets that we can only now see with advanced telescopes.

Nothing may happen at all…or something may happen. Either way, discrediting it completely doesn’t sound right either to me.

The ONLY way this would work is if I was the only one that knew the end was near.
The biz of Church would go thru the roof. An Occult for ever block.

Gather all my family Brothers, Sisters, etc load up on ammo and reloading skills.
Head to that one spot my bother owns land, water. Set up watches.
Sit and wait for the end with loved ones and killing as few people as we can before the end.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Either way, I’m not fussed. Even if this was real, you can’t do shit to prevent it. I’d probably go see some places around the world that I’ve always wanted to before I die.[/quote]

I’m open to it. It was why I brought up the dark spot on the sun issue months back. It may not be the end of all things, but I also don’t think we fully understand our place in the universe yet. I watch a lot of the Discovery channel though…and they are now crediting some of those ancient races with discovering planets that we can only now see with advanced telescopes.

Nothing may happen at all…or something may happen. Either way, discrediting it completely doesn’t sound right either to me.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m not dismissing it just yet either. The ancients weren’t as primitive as most generally believe.

I’ve watched a lot of documentaries and read up on them and too much info just doesn’t add up.

[quote]four60 wrote:
The ONLY way this would work is if I was the only one that knew the end was near.

Gather all my family Brothers, Sisters, etc load up on ammo and reloading skills.
Sit and wait for the end with loved ones and killing as few people as we can before the end.[/quote]

What if it was a solar flare? Your only ‘safe’ place would be deep underground.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Sit and wait for the end with loved ones and killing as few people as we can before the end.[/quote]

What if it was a solar flare? Your only ‘safe’ place would be deep underground.[/quote]

If there is anything at all…I would place bets on “solar flare”. The electricity went off in our building last week. You should have seen the level of “panic”.

Most people would be screwed in a world that experienced that on a large scale. When that hurricane came through Houston a few years back, people didn’t even have food to eat initially because everything was closed and no electricity worked. I remember gaining weight during those two weeks because I had to eat all of the steaks I had stored up frozen.

Any longer than 2 weeks and I would have been screwed too.

I know some here love to laugh all of this off though.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What if it was a solar flare? Your only ‘safe’ place would be deep underground.[/quote]

If there is anything at all…I would place bets on “solar flare”. The electricity went off in our building last week. You should have seen the level of “panic”.

Most people would be screwed in a world that experienced that on a large scale. When that hurricane came through Houston a few years back, people didn’t even have food to eat initially because everything was closed and no electricity worked. I remember gaining weight during those two weeks because I had to eat all of the steaks I had stored up frozen.

I know some here love to laugh all of this off though.[/quote]

Same here. The chaos would be enough to kill hundreds of thousands, or more.

Why did all those old cultures simply disappear? Evidence of ancient cities underwater demonstrates that there was drastic climate change, but what about the rest of them?

Considering all the failed apocalypse predictions, you can’t blame people for thinking this is just another one. To me, this is the first one that has some real historical backing to it.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Not looking to survive. We are talking Everything dies at least I am.

In that case Loved ones and land water and lots of ammo. Just to keep fuckers at bay till the end hits.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
There is a lot our ancestors knew about that we don’t understand yet, who knows if they had some info that we still don’t.[/quote]

Like what?

Serious question, btw.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

And that was bad. But you and everyone else had hope and faith that it would pass. That help would come, people would FIX the problems or just simply go back to work. Electricians, doctors, police etc, but if we are told that all HOPE is gone.

What then? Most would be beyond screwed. I’m thinking a lighter version of the original Mad Max.

I always thought what would happen if a rouge black hole came through our solar system. If it came around Pluto we would have around 100 years advanced knowledge of what was happening. 100 years for humanity to do nothing but wait for the end.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
There is a lot our ancestors knew about that we don’t understand yet, who knows if they had some info that we still don’t.[/quote]

Like what?

Serious question, btw.[/quote]

Like how they even knew about planets that you need telescopes to see now.

I think to really answer the question you would have to know whats going to happen, right?

When you think about it, there’s so many theories of what’s going to happen from Aliens, to Black holes, to sun spots (thanks Prof. X now I have something else to worry about), to the earth shiftin its axis, that with all these scenarios you can’t plan for just one thing?

One thing I do know though although there are plenty of other reasons as to why I’m glad, I am really glad i don’t have children, because when the world comes to an end and we have to fend for ourselves. I don’t feel like lugging those fuckers around!

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

And that was bad. But you and everyone else had hope and faith that it would pass. That help would come, people would FIX the problems or just simply go back to work. Electricians, doctors, police etc, but if we are told that all HOPE is gone.

What then? Most would be beyond screwed. I’m thinking a lighter version of the original Mad Max.
[/quote]

That’s the thing. I was only prepared for that because I cook in bulk and store my food. The average person doesn’t do that…and would be completely out of food within a week. With all stores closed or ransacked, if you didn’t know how to steal more food or hunt, what then?

At times like that, even being around other large groups of people is a risk because if you have something others need, you will have to fight for it.

I had someone break into my garage during that hurricane to steal my gas. What will happen after week two when they need everything else?

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s the thing. I was only prepared for that because I cook in bulk and store my food. The average person doesn’t do that…and would be completely out of food within a week. With all stores closed or ransacked, if you didn’t know how to steal more food or hunt, what then?

At times like that, even being around other large groups of people is a risk because if you have something others need, you will have to fight for it.

I had someone break into my garage during that hurricane to steal my gas. What will happen after week two when they need everything else?[/quote]

If anything occurs, I assure you than even those living in rural areas wont be much better. I live about 30mi from a large city but once a calamity hits of the type we speak of, those who can get out of the city will swarm the countrysides.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Like what?

Serious question, btw.[/quote]

Like how they even knew about planets that you need telescopes to see now.[/quote]

And that’s just the start of it.

I know this program has a lot of far fetched ideas, but I personally can’t see how they were able to cut and move these rocks. I know there are some theories they used some kind of polymers to move these massive rocks, but we can’t explain how some of the other things were done in those times.

Skip to 2:30 & 6:40

I want to have a massive orgy with every T-Vixen on the 50 yard line of the LA Coliseum, filmed in HD, shown on the scoreboard, and then meet my doom stuffed with a belly full of bacon affiliated food.

453 days till December 21, 2012…453,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 after…

[quote]Nards wrote:
453 days till December 21, 2012…453,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 after…[/quote]

…And just then, Nards’ computer shut off…along with his youtube account, home electricity and most of Eurasia’s commerce. Due to being the only white man in a 25 mile radius, he was quickly caught and eaten by locals since the grocery stores were closed and they still wanted white meat.

[quote]Nards wrote:
453 days till December 21, 2012…453,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 after…[/quote]

…And just then, Nards’ computer shut off…along with his youtube account, home electricity and most of Eurasia’s commerce. Due to being the only white man in a 25 mile radius, he was quickly caught and eaten by locals since the grocery stores were closed and they still wanted white meat.[/quote]

Ha Ha! Nice!

I’m saving myself for my woman. On that day i will barricade myself in my apartment…She can eat me for once.