Ok, guys, there are 453 days left before the world ends.

Any plans?

There will be mass turbation at hand.

I’m gonna be the first to kick off the murder and rape mob.

No, no one will be safe.

I’m hopinng to get laid.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I’m hopinng to get laid.[/quote]

Hallowed looking for nookie?? The line will be out the door

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I’m hopinng to get laid.[/quote]

Dibs on your sis. Seriously.

^^^^
SHE is already getting laid!

I’m selling custom “The End” cards. For the people you have always hated but never told.
Husbands, Wives, Boss, Coworker The old guy up the block that looks at you funny when you walk past his house.

$2.99

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
^^^^
SHE is already getting laid![/quote]

I know this already, that’s what happens when you call dibs, which I just did.

OK…but what would you guys do…IF IT WERE REAL?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
OK…but what would you guys do…IF IT WERE REAL?[/quote]

Quit my job and spend all day lifting, smoking, drinking and trying to have sex with filthy, filthy whores, 2 and 3 at a time.

If it happens like it does in 2012? I would hook on to my boat, drive to the coast with a shit load of gas, food, water and one gun and drive the boat like 30miles from inland. If I survive? Fantastic. If I see a 600ft wave coming at me? Shoot myself.

Btw, for those who hold civil service jobs(police, military, firefighter,etc), its going to be a rough 3 weeks leading up to the day. Dumbasses will be causes so much trouble.

Become animals? I mean at that point who cares? Do every violent and disgusting thing imaginable…

Clearly, there’s no bucket list for me except for buying a few sledge hammers

I’m serious. Id bet a lot of people are waiting to release all the rage they’ve been holding for years. And they will be able to because who is gonna punish them?

I would find a front row seat to the anarchy that would ensue with a ton of ammo, some cigars, scotch and my wife and watch the world burn

This would give people free reign to do whatever the hell the wanted with 0 consequence…no doubt we would see the animal face of the most civilized

This would give people free reign to do whatever the hell the wanted with 0 consequence…no doubt we would see the animal face of the most civilized

I think if the lights ever did go out, the only people who would survive already know how to shoot a gun and camp on their own without dying from exposure.

Actually id kill myself.

After caving so many heads in and facefucking so many people id get bored.

What a better way to go out than. By your own hand after you’ve decided you’ve had all you wanted?

I think if the lights ever did go out, the only people who would survive already know how to shoot a gun and camp on their own without dying from exposure.[/quote]

oh, there is no doubt in my mind, I’m gonna die.