Topic For 15 Minute Presentation?

Hey, I gotta give a 15 minute presentation to my fitness class about something fitness related. Since we are fitness students, we already know basic stuff.
I wanna use something from T-Nation. Does anyone know any good topics which would be good for a 15 minute presentation?

Steroids. Start some discussion up in that bitch.

waffles/pancakes

squats and milk?

the?

The fact that, for the life of you, you simply cannot find jeans which accommodate your enormous quads.

Running shoe

Jerking off: help or hinder?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Jerking off: help or hinder?[/quote]

LOL r2d2

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Jerking off: help or hinder?

LOL r2d2

[/quote]

Dalek. Don’t make me exterminate your ass for getting it wrong and don’t let it happen again ;D.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Steroids. Start some discussion up in that bitch.[/quote]

Honestly, I think that would be a great topic. Assuming, of course, you’re well knowledged in that area.
I doubt anybody in a fitness class will ever hear a logical argument in favor of steroids ever again.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Honestly, I think that would be a great topic. Assuming, of course, you’re well knowledged in that area. [/quote]

And if you don’t know anything about steroids, this movie will at least give you some talking points: Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008) - IMDb

Also, it’s a very interesting movie if you don’t choose steroids as your topic.

Why women shouldn’t vote

Here’s a few:

1. Does jerking off right before lifting help or hinder your testosterone synthesis?
  2. Decca vs. Winstrol

a couple more serious ones:

1. lifting explosively for strength gains vs. lifting for gains through hypertrophy
  2. how to lift through an injury