didnt we just do this?

Advanced TS
andrew (the lil mexican one)
John Romaniello[/quote]

Aim higher

Polo77j

Lanky Mofo

DebraD

I’ll meet all the spiritual leaders when I die (faith) so I’ll stick with my list from the other thread.
My top 3 and I want to have a pair of leather gloves and a wooden baseball bat when I meet them:

1. Osama bin Laden (bat)
  2. DC Sniper (mofo had me ducking and dodging for weeks)
  3. The Murderer of MLK (I know the name I left if off for a reason)

Can I have intercourse with them? This really affects my answer.

If not, I’d probably choose something gay like Dante, Marcus Aurelius and Monet, just so people think I’m cultured.

If we can include biblical personas I would definitely work out with Samson, assuming he doesn’t flip and start taking fools out by the thousands with a 45-lb plate

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Polo77j

Lanky Mofo

DebraD[/quote]

Seriously?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:
Easy:
OG
Robylin
Print[/quote]

Seriously?[/quote]

sure, why not? who would be better?:
Jesus- nice to meed you, i think your a fraud
Shakespeare- good work Will, the end.
Aristotle- yawn

i could go on. as long as I am going to take the time to meet someone, i want to at least have something to remember. OG is hot, funny, intereting, smart, and would have something interesting to say. Robylin is hot, works out, has some life experience, and seems like a fun person. I’m still tying to figure if Print is a he/she/it and get some grasp on what is going in his/her/its brain.

I’d kick Print off the list if it was three people I want to nail…add Penelope Cruz.

OK,her is one, Mohamed Ali, but only to shake his hand and thank him for being the greatest athlete (slight hyperbole here), and greatest personality (not the greatest person) of our time. [/quote]

But you could meet all of them right now. Granted, OG might call the cops on you or shoot you. Print would meet you, just pretend you’re a girl.
[/quote]

She’ll probably come prepared with anti-rape spikes in her pussy.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:
Easy:
OG
Robylin
Print[/quote]

Seriously?[/quote]

Aristotle- yawn

i could go on. as long as I am going to take the time to meet someone, i want to at least have something to remember. OG is hot, funny, intereting, smart, and would have something interesting to say. Robylin is hot, works out, has some life experience, and seems like a fun person. I’m still tying to figure if Print is a he/she/it and get some grasp on what is going in his/her/its brain.

I’d kick Print off the list if it was three people I want to nail…add Penelope Cruz.

OK,her is one, Mohamed Ali, but only to shake his hand and thank him for being the greatest athlete (slight hyperbole here), and greatest personality (not the greatest person) of our time. [/quote]

But you could meet all of them right now. Granted, OG might call the cops on you or shoot you. Print would meet you, just pretend you’re a girl.
[/quote]

[/quote]

…really?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:
Easy:
OG
Robylin
Print[/quote]

Seriously?[/quote]

Aristotle- yawn

[/quote]

[/quote]

…really?[/quote]

Just see her posts in the anti-rape condom thread

A young:

Jenna Jameson

Asia Carrera

Nina Hartley

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PDJD wrote:
Easy:
OG
Robylin
Print[/quote]

Seriously?[/quote]

Aristotle- yawn

[/quote]

[/quote]

…really?[/quote]

Just see her posts in the anti-rape condom thread[/quote]

Nah, buddy. Reading is for liberals. I don’t got time to read.

Top 3 people:

God: I’d play Rock, Paper, Scissors with him. If I win, I get into heaven. I lose…well…I know where I’m going

Myself at 10 years old: I’d be the best coach I could ever have

I have no clue who the third person would be.

[quote]sen say wrote:
A young:

Nina Hartley[/quote]

Good pick.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Can I have intercourse with them? This really affects my answer.
[/quote]

I assumed you could.

Abe Lincoln so I could re-assassinate him.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
didnt we just do this?

wolbarret[/quote]

Aim higher[/quote]

better?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Polo77j

Lanky Mofo

DebraD[/quote]

Seriously?[/quote]

Oops. Scratch Deb.
I meant to put WolBarret.

wolbarrets just mad cause he wasnt mentioned.

ID - have I ever told you that you’re the man?! PS, I liked your hamburger avatar with the boobies … where’d it go?!

Living:

Phil Anselmo
John C. Reilly
Kerley

Dead:
Peter Steele
Chris Farley
Celtics

1. rick James
    2.Lindsay Lohan
  2. Celtics