Top Things To Do In College

OK guys, provide a list of your top things to do while in college. If you had the chance to go back and do it all over, what would you do? What are some of the things you’re glad you did?

Post them here and I’ll see if I can get them done before I graduate.

1. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

2. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

3. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

4. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

5. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

6. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

7. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

8. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

9. Fuck 18 year old coeds.

10. Get good grades.

Take advantage of school sponsored activities. Games, tailgating, keggers (my school had these :)), departmental fairs, etc.

Use the damn rec center.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

10. Get good grades.[/quote]

I think this thread is now over.

Learn stuff.

This is the second thread from you about what to do in college. If you can’t figure it out yourself, you don’t belong there.

No trying to be a dick…well…maybe…

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

Sorry PGA, but the 18 year old girl-kids have nothing on older women…say 21-32 when YOU are 18-20. The 18 year old girls are great though if you suck in bed.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

this list is so limiting, it’s ridiculous.

1. Fuck 18 year old coeds
  2. Fuck 19 year old coeds
  3. Fuck 20 year old coeds
  4. Fuck 21 year old coeds
  5. Fuck 22 year old coeds
  6. Fuck 23 year old female grad students
  7. Fuck 30 something PHD candidates
  8. Fuck Professors daughters
  9. Fuck Professors Wives while they fail you in their class
  10. Fuck your grades, you learn more from real life anyway.

DB

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Sorry PGA, but the 18 year old girl-kids have nothing on older women…say 21-32 when YOU are 18-20. The 18 year old girls are great though if you suck in bed.

[/quote]

You are too analytical. All I saw “co-eds”. Why’d you have to screw up a good thing?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

I’m a 30 year old sophmore. I’ll take the 18yo’s first!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

10. Get good grades.

this list is so limiting, it’s ridiculous.

1. Fuck 18 year old coeds
  2. Fuck 19 year old coeds
  3. Fuck 20 year old coeds
  4. Fuck 21 year old coeds
  5. Fuck 22 year old coeds
  6. Fuck 23 year old female grad students
  7. Fuck 30 something PHD candidates
  8. Fuck Professors daughters
  9. Fuck Professors Wives while they fail you in their class
  10. Fuck your grades, you learn more from real life anyway.

DB[/quote]

There it is.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

I’m a 30 year old sophmore. I’ll take the 18yo’s first![/quote]

I only knew 1 guy like you. He wants a virgin still at 37. He is hiding something don’t you think? Maybe he’s hiding the lack of his capabilities?

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

I’m a 30 year old sophmore. I’ll take the 18yo’s first![/quote]

Fuck. And I thought it was bad being a 23 yearold sophomore…More power to you dude.

DD

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

I’m a 30 year old sophmore. I’ll take the 18yo’s first!

I only knew 1 guy like you. He wants a virgin still at 37. He is hiding something don’t you think? Maybe he’s hiding the lack of his capabilities?
[/quote]

I’ve run the gammut. Fresh meat is the flavor during the semester.

Do what you want to do. That’s it.

If you want to skip a training session, skip it.

It you want to get hammered at 11am on a Tuesday, do it.

If you never want to miss a class, don’t.

Don’t come on here looking for advice of what you should do before you graduate, just do what you want to. It isn’t defined for each person, what I got out of college won’t be the same for you. Only you will be disappointed about the opportunities you passed on, not us.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
This is the second thread from you about what to do in college. If you can’t figure it out yourself, you don’t belong there.

No trying to be a dick…well…maybe…[/quote]

Damn it Rockscar, why are you always on my nuts?

I can figure out what I should be doing, and trust me, my life is probably infinitely more fun than yours right now. But I always hear people talk about how they regret things from college. So I’m thinking there is a possibility that I might forget something before I’m out of here. Why do you insist on this being a self esteem issue? LOL. I think I might be experiencing my first internet stalker.

Back on topic. What is some cool shit to do that I might be forgetting about? Lighten up a little guys, just this once.

By the way, that thread you’re referencing wasn’t about asking what to do. It was more along the lines of discussing how much pussy is out here in college land.

Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with DB on this one.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

No trying to be a dick…well…maybe…

Damn it Rockscar, why are you always on my nuts?

I can figure out what I should be doing, and trust me, my life is probably infinitely more fun than yours right now. But I always hear people talk about how they regret things from college. So I’m thinking there is a possibility that I might forget something before I’m out of here. Why do you insist on this being a self esteem issue? LOL. I think I might be experiencing my first internet stalker.

Back on topic. What is some cool shit to do that I might be forgetting about? Lighten up a little guys, just this once.

[/quote]

Visit different colleges and party it up at each one. Try and visit during their peak party of the year, ie…

PSU for that dance marathon thing they do
Ohio for Holloween
Indiana for the Little 500 race
Wisconsin (I think) for mardi gras
Texas, for, anything
Colorado or Cal for 420
Texas for anything

Join a frat. Don’t live in the house. You can have the best of both worlds that way. You’ll have somewhere to party and trash and do stupid shit with freshman girls and come back to your clean apartment. Also, you’ll be welcoem on any campus wherever your fraternity is.

Don’t go abroad during school. When you are older you can go anywhere you want to in the world and you’ll have more money then too. You have exactly 8 (sometimes a little more) semesters to do whatever you want practically care free. Don’t waste it.

Don’t have a serioues relationship until your junior, senior year. When you are 19 and 20 and 21 you can more promiscious than you can the rest of your life (TC being the notable exception).

Get a sweet TV and NFL sunday ticket. You will be the envy of all of your friends.

Learn to play golf. Just trust me on this one.

Learn to play any sport. If you go to a big school try and play even the most random of sports. I played Jai Li (high lie, however you spell it) the other day and had a blast.

Learn to shut your mouth. There are far bigger, badder, and meatier people out there and they all go to the bars to make up for their shortcomings by beating your ass. Learn to shut your mouth and stay out of trouble. Unless you are in a frat and rolling with about 20 brothers. Than you can say whatever you want, unfortuneately.

Don’t be the sweet caring type to girls. That shit will get you off of the fuck list and on to the friend list quick. Be polite and flirt agressively, but don’t loose your sense of masculinity. Be confident more than anything else. Maybe not, “women”, but college chicks who aren’t wrapped up in their own shit love confident guys.

Never, go down on a girl that isn’t your gf. The last thing you need is something you caught that ends up on your mouth for the whole world to see.

Always, always, always, use a condom. The last thing you want to do is get a girl pregnant.

Don’t hook up with girls you meet on facebook. This can be dangerous. Trust me.

Don’t give all of your inforamtion on facebook either. Your single, striaght, like girls and movies where shit blows up. Leave you number, sn, and adress off of there.

If i can think of more I’ll post more.

I definetely agree to get involved in stuff. Clubs, organizations, sports whatever. I myself am in a few clubs and a fraternity. I feel that I am doing a half way decent job. I have a girlfriend who i respect so the screwing around is out- but if i didnt then hell yea.

(and im not the chest/curl “frat” boy-i prefer deadlifts)