Top Ten Vixen

Let me restate
“Claire is my dream”
xoxo

Me

hehe hehe.

Laurie Vaniman. She’s hot, hard and damn sexy.

Elaine Goodlad. That woman can make any man (and some women) weak in the knees.

I wear a small, but for the aritcle I’d pose nude with two dumbells covering only my nipples. :slight_smile:

I think I’ll be agreeing with BradTGIF on this one. Jennifer Conelly is amazing.

Kate, definitely Kate…

Some of you guys are dissapointing.

Let’s get one “classic” in here, shall we?

Ursula Andress

(although, I agree with Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Connelly - but the Jennifer Connelly from “The Rocketeer” - not the current, too skinny version)

I would go with the suggestion of some of the real women on this forum. My pics in alphabetical order would be.

Cass
~E
Iron Maiden
~Karma~
Michelle
Patricia
Solo’s girl

I know there are a few more I can’t think of right now, but the point is I prefer woman with whom I can actually interact with here on this site.

`

I was going to second the Brooke Burke nomination, but then I scolled down and read Cass’ post. So:

1. Cassanova
  2. Cassanova
  3. ~karma~
  4. Patricia
  5. ~E
  6. Iron Maiden
  7. I’m sure I’m missing other T-vixens
  8. Brooke Burke
  9. Debra Jo Fondren
  10. Jennifer Garner

My Top 2 right here.

Jessica Alba
Jennifer Garner

Here’s another classic …

Raquel Welch 1,000,000 Years BC

Wait iron maiden’s pics have been posted?

Where did I miss em!??!

Cass, so you would pose with only your top covered, nothing down below?

hmmm

Cass… oooh :wink: Can’t wait…

Chicks rule…

Well, I don’t see how anyone can overlook Angela Bassett. Not only is she very, very hot (at age - what? - 45 now?), she weight-trains, is intelligent, has loads of proper attitude, etc. etc.

Compared to her, most of the younger set just seem kind of…soggy. (Although I wouldn’t toss either of the Jennifers mentioned above out of bed…)

I second Eliza Dushku. She is extremely hot and seems to have a very strong personality that just exudes confidence.

I third Liz Dushku in the looks. I have yet to see the killer instinct look in one of her roles…

Yes, I also agree on Eliza. I first saw her on MTV Punked and fell in love with her ever since.

Pics of Iron Maiden? I saw the one with the calves, but are there any more?

I havent seen all the pics of t-vixens on tmag, but from what i’ve seen i’d give a vote for E~
as for non-T-Mag people, Michelle Rodriguez (girlfight, SWAT, Resident Evil), or Angelina Jolie (Gia, Tomb Raider 1 & 2, Hackers)… I dont know if either of them weightlifts ,but Jolie seems much bigger & more fit then she was back in Hackers or Gia.

However, MY picture is staying locked in a vault inside my computer… Unless its just a face shot until I loose my chunky ass x.x

Lauren

Some good choices here we may not have thought about, but a few of the suggestions were already chosen in the first Top Ten T-Vixen article.

Also, we may very well do something for all these nice ladies who post their photos on the forum, but for this particular article we’re thinking more of actresses, models, athletes, fitness bunnies, etc.

Thanks for all the ideas so far. Keep 'em coming! [insert obvious joke here]

Hmff,

Chris you’re saying that Patricia, Iron Maiden, Solo’s girl, E`, and myself aren’t athletes ?

I see how it is now… No more nude oil massages for you then.

C

This woman was and is unbelievable!

WOW
–AL–

True honest to goodness Vixens live the life because they enjoy it and it defines who they are…not because they get paid to…but you Boys go right ahead and worship those other Chicks.
My thong photos will be sent by PM to those MEN that like real women.

Chris, I still mean all of those nice things I said to you in that PM I sent. Drink lots of water to keep that skin hydrated now that Cass is taking away those oil massages.