Top Shelf Enthusiasm, Impressive Deadlift

Watched this and the fella’s intensity was just top shelf. Impressive bloody lift too:

[quote]noofa wrote:
Watched this and the fella’s intensity was just top shelf. Impressive bloody lift too:

[/quote]

WOW!!! Who is that guy…?? He’s awesome!!

Dunno says his name during the video though I reckon…

From the Pre-lift tip-toe adjustment of the bar, psych-up routine, and based on the size and look of the dude, I say it looks like Magnusson, but I could be wrong.

[quote]chrisarmes wrote:
From the Pre-lift tip-toe adjustment of the bar, psych-up routine, and based on the size and look of the dude, I say it looks like Magnusson, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

I woulda thought his name in the title woulda been a dead give away!!!

My bad. I musta missed that. It’s been a long week

That is a great video. I’d say its hilarious but that Magnusson is moving a whole lotta weight. The whole performance is impressive.

wasn’t he like one of boltons main competitors for deadlift?

More good times:

This is my favourite deadlifting video

Here’s his 1100# tire deadlift

Some of the comments are funny in the most ridiculous way

"Huge lift but doesnt count as world record dead lift, the tires make it much easier, see how the bar bends and how high he is by the time the last tire is off the ground. Still a very impressive lift, but not more impressive that the 1000lbs lift with real olympic equiptment "

Yeah, ok.

Thats basically an 1100 rack pull with straps.

to think of the trap strength. jesus, even just not dying… animal.

and of course you got some 135lb kids picking apart his form on the net lol

Magnusson’s got a pretty good verticle jump too. :wink:

Rick

I like how he knocks the chalk over. heavy ass dead i think im ganna go do some

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Here’s his 1100# tire deadlift

Some of the comments are funny in the most ridiculous way

"Huge lift but doesnt count as world record dead lift, the tires make it much easier, see how the bar bends and how high he is by the time the last tire is off the ground. Still a very impressive lift, but not more impressive that the 1000lbs lift with real olympic equiptment "

Yeah, ok.[/quote]

Are you saying a 1100lb tire deadlift is as impressive as a 900+ powerlifting deadlift? If you are then I would argue that your opinion is slightly flawed.