Top 5 Worst Lead Actors Ever

I want to know who people think are the 5 worst actors-past or present-to ever land recurring roles as the leading man. Personal politics and feelings about someone have to be put aside,ex. I can’t put Tom Cruise in just because he’s a wacko. He’s not a great actor, but he’s definitely not bad either. Anyway, I can only come up with two for now as I gotta leave, but when I get back I’ll try and update my list.

1. Nick Cage- Absolutely the worst actor of our generation. If this guy wasn’t Francis Ford Coppella’s nephew he’d still be some agents lackey.
    2.Matthew Mconoughey[sp?]- Just listening to this clown irritates me. He’s in pretty good shape, but he is not a good looking man, yet he keeps getting leading roles and women fawn over him. I think he sucked some naked bongo dick to get where he is.

I’m going to disagree with the Tom Cruise pick.

Tom Cruise plays the same guy in every film, so yes, he is a bad actor.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Tom Cruise plays the same guy in every film, so yes, he is a bad actor.[/quote]

He needs to play shorter people. They keep casting him as 6’ characters… it makes the filming come out wierd when they try to force the illusion that he isn’t the shortest guy in the room.

I’d like to throw Orlando Bloom onto this list. Oh, and the guy who played Anakin Skywalker whose name escapes me.

Also, Johnny Depp is highly over rated. Ever notice how, despite the ‘diversity’ of his roles, he always plays a really weird guy? Could it be that he’s just a really weird guy? I love him as a character actor but as a lead… eh…

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Oh, and the guy who played Anakin Skywalker whose name escapes me.
[/quote]

I think he was pretty good in Shattered Glass, it might change your opinion of him.

1. Steven Seagal
  2. Shaquille O’Neal
  3. David Duchovny
  4. Hayden Christianson
  5. Keanu Reeves

Honorable mentions: Chuck Norris, Casper Van Dien, Dolph Lundgren, and Arnold.

Hugh Grant has one role.
Ben Affleck
Bruce Willis, though I like him, is always the same guy in every role
‘Find Me Guilty’ MIGHT have bumped Vin Diesel off my list
Kevin Costner

Keanu Reeves
Nic Cage
Any WWE wrestler except the Rock
Billy Baldwin

Thats all I can think of for now.

ben affleck
ashton kutcher
matthew mcwhatever
edward norton
colin farrell

Dudes… all the hate with Nicholas Cage… and Edward Norton?!

1.) Tom Cruise
2.) Keanu Reeves (exclude the first Matrix)
3.) Luke Wilson (Let’s face it, he’s pretty bad.)
4.) Tom Cruise (Yeah, he’s that much of a douchebag.
5.) Clint Eastwood

Owen Wilson

Vince Vaughn

I actually enjoy their movies, but they are both really bad actors.

[quote]saroachman wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

Oh, and the guy who played Anakin Skywalker whose name escapes me.

I think he was pretty good in Shattered Glass, it might change your opinion of him.[/quote]

Hayden Christianson. And yes he WAS very good in Shattered Glass. I think that part of the problem with him in Star Wars was script. But that is another topic.

I also second the questioning of Edward Norton… are you serious? He hasn’t won oscars but he is a badass and a half in most of his roles.

[quote]swivel wrote:
edward norton[/quote]

What are you, retarded? Watch some of the guys movies, and I’m sure you’ll change your tune.

[quote]SinisterMinister wrote:

Bruce Willis, though I like him, is always the same guy in every role

[/quote]

I take it you never heard of Death Becomes Her:

Twelve Monkeys:

Unbreakable
Die Hard
The Jackel

1.shia labeouf
2.shia labeouf
3.shia labeouf
4.shia labeouf

5.SHIA LABEOUF

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
1.shia labeouf
2.shia labeouf
3.shia labeouf
4.shia labeouf

5.SHIA LABEOUF[/quote]

He has potential, but I think he may already be falling into the typecasting trap.

[quote]swivel wrote:
edward norton
[/quote]

In a really high pitched voice:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

Lou Ferrigno, as much as I love the guy… Brutal actor.

Bruce Willis- He doesn’t act, he has movies occur around him.

Owen penis-nose Wilson. The only role he should ever play is some some stoned surfer bro-brah.