Top 5 People

[quote]Alpha wrote:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:
would jesus count as real or fictional? :-)[/quote]

Funny…Let me tell the jokes from now on…I’m fucking hilarious…

He is actually my number one on the “real” list…maybe you should be number two…then we could sort this shit out…
[/quote]

easy there chief, its only a joke. I thew it in to see whod react, I never thought you would. and as it happens id never genuinely give people shit about their beliefs, it takes balls to say what you believe in and you gotta respect that.

my top five would probably be the same as rons-only instead of jefferson Id pick my grandad that fought in the war of independance

[quote]mwebb wrote:
If you could go back in time and meet anyone, who would you want to meet?

My Five:

1. Jesus
  2. Baruch Spinoza
  3. Winston Churchill
  4. Buddha
  5. Emmanuel Kant[/quote]

fixed

my top five would be

1. Frank Zappa
  2. Jiddu Krishnamurti
  3. Edgar Varese
  4. Any of the old-school scientist of the beggining of modern physic in the early 20th century
  5. Marcel Proust

Immanuel Kant so I could challenge him to a dual.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I’m going to go with:
Jesus
Kal-L (or Lex Luthor, both are super geniuses)
Nietzsche
Chuck Palahniuk
My Great^10 grand children (Or parents, I think both would be interesting)[/quote]

Do you plan to first kill Palanhiuk? Why not talk to him then and avoid the potential lawyerly fees?

Since I plan on having a good chat with Jesus after my death, I respectfully leave Him off this list…

1. Aristotle
  2. St Thomas Aquinas
  3. Immanuel Kant
  4. Hegel
  5. Friedrich Nietzsche
  1. Confucius
  2. Isaac Newton
  3. Aristotle
  4. Bruce Lee
  5. Descartes

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

[quote]Alpha wrote:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:
would jesus count as real or fictional? :-)[/quote]

Funny…Let me tell the jokes from now on…I’m fucking hilarious…

He is actually my number one on the “real” list…maybe you should be number two…then we could sort this shit out…
[/quote]

easy there chief, its only a joke. I thew it in to see whod react, I never thought you would. and as it happens id never genuinely give people shit about their beliefs, it takes balls to say what you believe in and you gotta respect that.

my top five would probably be the same as rons-only instead of jefferson Id pick my grandad that fought in the war of independance
[/quote]

Noted and respected…

1. Jesus
  2. Rasputin
  3. Paul Anderson
  4. Hitler

No world changing people.

My great grand father.
My grand father
Myself at 17
Myself at 20
MLK

seeing that thread I would obviously like to meet myself, the actor of his own story (lol), better than anyone.
The absurdity of this makes me realise that there is no point in wanting to meet anyone in particuliar

1. Socrates
  2. Albert Einstein
  3. Friedrich Nietzsche
  4. Buddha
  5. Kai Greene (Forget time travel, id just want to pick his brain haha)

I have no idea why anyone would want to to waste time on Nietzsche. It would be nothing but a pedantic rant about the will to power and how everyone but him is wrong. He rode a fucking high horse that he already beat to death. I agree with him on a few points but there’s not much to him as a philosopher.

Also, mad props to the Descartes and Aristotle. Those would be some interesting conversations. Hegel and Thomas Jefferson wouldn’t be too bad either.

Hunter S. Thompson
Ernest Hemingway
Marquis de Sade
Marilyn Monroe
Thomas Jefferson

New list:
Hunter S. Thompson
Ernest Hemingway
Miles Davis
Marilyn Monroe
Paul Newman

Biggie and Pac

(Aaliyah so I could warn her. 50 cent so I could convince him to continue selling dope instead of making music. And probably Dr. Dre before he dropped The Chronic so he could holla me up in a track on that legendary album.)

[quote]pushharder wrote:
In no particular order;

Helen of Troy
Queen Esther
Cleopatra
Queen of Sheba
Freya[/quote]

Hmmmm…they seem to have something in common…

Yeah, I’d kill for a Hot Tub Time Machine.

1. The 1st Continental Congress (yeah it’s more than one person but it’s only one place/time)
  2. Thomas Edison
  3. Leonardo Da Vinci
  4. Martin Luther King Jr.
  5. Socrates

Tyler Durden
Myself - I always wanted to fight myself
Bob Dylan maybe, or Jimi Hendrix
Clint Eastwood or Al Bundy
God. If not possible, Santa Claus works too

Hitler
Hendrix
Kurt Cobain