Top 5 People

If you could go back in time and meet anyone, who would you want to meet?

My Five:

1. Jesus
  2. Baruch Spinoza
  3. Winston Churchill
  4. Buddha
  5. immanuel Kant
  1. Yeshua
  2. David
  3. Moses

Three’s good enough for me.

1. Jesus
  2. Michael Collins
  3. Julius Caeser
  4. Genghis Khan
  5. Brian Boru

provided we were all magically able to speak the same language… You know, I made a list and then thought about it for awhile and decided I need to think about it some more. Wrap your fucking heads around that shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
provided we were all magically able to speak the same language… You know, I made a list and then thought about it for awhile and decided I need to think about it some more. Wrap your fucking heads around that shit.[/quote]

think the whole language thing is a given otherwise it would be a bit shit really

I am coming up with my list…but i need to know if Ninja Turtles count as people…

^ do fictional people count?

^ Ninja turtles are NOT fictional…Do your homework…

no harm in having a fiction list and real people list

[quote]Alpha wrote:
^ Ninja turtles are NOT fictional…Do your homework…[/quote]

If so I call Donatello.

I Can’t wait to see what happens when Raphael sees he called him “fictional”…either way, I think a fictional list and a “real” list should be separated…putting both together would be lame…still, ninja turtles fall in the “real” category…these are facts.

Real- Genghis Khan, Oscar Wilde, John Lennon, Alexander the Great, Hannibal.

Fictional- Richard Sharpe, Taita(from Wilbur Smith’s River God), Conan, Marty McFly, Victor Frankenstein.

would jesus count as real or fictional? :slight_smile:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:
would jesus count as real or fictional? :-)[/quote]

Well considering there is historical record of him living, I would think he’s real…

1. Jesus…cause I’m Christian
  2. Mohammed so I could make him keep the killing of “infidels” out of the quran…and the world would be a much safer place.
  3. Genghis Khan
  4. Ghandi…cause I’m Indian
  5. Thomas Jefferson

wait…am I allowed to say Mohammed? I really don’t want to be blown up. I guess he’d have to wear a bear costume.

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

Funny…Let me tell the jokes from now on…I’m fucking hilarious…

He is actually my number one on the “real” list…maybe you should be number two…then we could sort this shit out…

Caesar
Lee Harvey Oswald
Hitler
Charles Bukowski (Time machine to the 90’s, feels like a wasted trip)
Merlin (assuming he existed and is not a magician)

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

I lol’d

Just wondering: why would anyone want to talk to Jesus anyway? To warn him to get the fuck out of dodge? To clarify his position on homo’s? What the hell would you have to say to Jesus?

“uh, thanks for getting crucified and dying for my sins, and all that - by the way, do you think Paul has some issues with women that he’s keeping on the DL? Maybe you could clarify that or something so women aren’t repressed for the next 2000 years or something - just sayin’”

LOL

1. My uncle who i never got to meet. Have heard stories and he sounds like a guy i would like
  2. Myself when i was about 8, so i could tell myslef to stop eating ice cream and do some bass playing and running / training
  3. Nicola Tesla. Im pretty sure he could blow my mind with all the genious stuff he never even wrote down.
  4. Phil Lynott. So i can drink beer with him as he gives me a quick bass lesson
  5. Friedrich Nietzsche. Now that would be an interesting talk.

I’m going to go with:
Jesus
Kal-L (or Lex Luthor, both are super geniuses)
Nietzsche
Chuck Palahniuk
My Great^10 grand children (Or parents, I think both would be interesting)

[quote]Defiance wrote:

1. My uncle who i never got to meet. Have heard stories and he sounds like a guy i would like
  2. Myself when i was about 8, so i could tell myslef to stop eating ice cream and do some bass playing and running / training
  3. Nicola Tesla. Im pretty sure he could blow my mind with all the genious stuff he never even wrote down.
  4. Phil Lynott. So i can drink beer with him as he gives me a quick bass lesson
  5. Friedrich Nietzsche. Now that would be an interesting talk.
    [/quote]

nice list…pass…sorry had no intention of stealing this thread at all, but still, you gotta give it to him…nice list