Top 3 T-Nation Memebers You'd Pick to Lift with

[quote]Cockburn wrote:
Paragon A
[/quote]

^Most definitely! Talk about someone who has not only walked the walk, but can talk the talk, and do it with no attitude, or ego. Damn I wish he’d come back, we exchanged so many PMs on here, but stupidly I never got his real email info :frowning:

Classy guy all around.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Cockburn wrote:
Paragon A
[/quote]

^Most definitely! Talk about someone who has not only walked the walk, but can talk the talk, and do it with no attitude, or ego. Damn I wish he’d come back, we exchanged so many PMs on here, but stupidly I never got his real email info :frowning:

Classy guy all around.

S
[/quote]

His thread was a lurker’s dream. I wolfed them down like so many passages of holy scripture :slight_smile:

me, myself, and i…haha sorry I couldn’t resist.

long time lurker and member (for the products and extensive valuable information to be found) but first time poster. although if i had to pick, off the top of my head and in no particular order, id say i’ve always been fond of stu, px, and barber. their posts are both informative and practical. im definitely not doing justice to many others and i apologize. there is just so much to be learned from so many different training styles and philosophies that it is hard to choose just three. looking forward to contributing more in any way i can

1. BBB
  2. Bonez
  3. Aaron Clark

I realize none of them post here anymore :frowning: but, I’m still counting it.

Definitely eliteballa3, SrJoker, and romeothemonk

oh , hard choice. I gotta go with my man World here–most won’t know as he usually only posts on the Steroids forum, but the dude is IRON cast…squats a legit oly style 600 for 3, runs 3 miles under 18 minutes. (he’s military, has to run). Also has been shot and come back to pillage the gym after. oh, and last I heard he weighs not too much over 200, pretty near that.

Synergy/John Schlect. Come on, thats a no-brainer. Anyone who has ever powercleaned 500 is someone I want to be around.

hmmm…down my last and I dunno if I can choose…hungry4more is a beast a
nd grest guy I’d love to hang and train with, but so is Alpha and StormtheBeach…and I too am in love eith Spock81! the nerd in me is smitten.

TheBeth would be cool, she’s super badass and I love climbing…probly not a great idea as would probably fall in love eith her tho lol.

ill leave it at two I guess, since I can’t narrow it down between the last ones.

EDIT–I totally friggn forgot about Marauder and SteelNation. damn I cant pick at all. Steel is a ridiculous physical specimen.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Cockburn wrote:
Paragon A
[/quote]

Classy guy all around.

S
[/quote]

Damn, I miss that guy. he had some damned great insights and was a ridiculous beast. i’d vote for him too. I think I have too many to qualify for the thread heh.

Does CT count?

If its just forum members, I cant pick just pick 3, so heres 5

• Stu. Hes the natural bodybuilder T-Nation needs, not the one we deserve
  • Tim McBride. Super dedicated natty lifter, stays lean and gets ridic shredded
  • Alpha. Amazing, amazing lifter that pushes the boundaries
  • Synergy. Nuff said
  • Prof X. Just too legendary at this point to not get at least one session in with.

[quote]Subject17 wrote:
Alright everyone,
I’ve been around for a while, actually created an acct jus’ so I could order some products. I rarely post, But I often ask myself… “who would I train with on the forums, if I could?”

So lets have some fun and hear everyones thoughts, and let this not turn into another typical T-Nation throwing stones thread.

Also, sorry but you cant choose CT, Shug, or JM. Otherwise everyone would have the same lists lol. With that said, I’ll go 1st!

(also my list is NOT in chronological order, I couldn’t do that, heres jus’ my overall top 3)

#1. Alpha- His numbers are superhuman, but his weight is NOT. I’ve torn apart his regimes left and right…and there is nothing truly outrageous or super secret about them.

I think what I’d like to learn from him, is his Mental State. Dude is Adamantine.

#2. Z-Raw- No surprise right? Not much to be said here, Prolly the closest thing to JM we can get. :slight_smile:

#3. Mr. Walkaway! Ok ok… I know, His words are sharp. BUT- so is his Knowledge on the plain of weights, and… “other” supplements. And in real life, you can tell he’s a “Get it done” type of guy, and would be a solid session.

Honorable mention Spock81. Jus’ read her blogs. You will NOT stop till you get to the end. Im pretty sure Im in love with you spock. If you ever wanna live in the Midwest and get married, Lemme know!

K, lets hear what you guys gta say.[/quote]

OMG I JUST READ THIS!!! You totally made my year :D!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
oh , hard choice. I gotta go with my man World here–most won’t know as he usually only posts on the Steroids forum, but the dude is IRON cast…squats a legit oly style 600 for 3, runs 3 miles under 18 minutes. (he’s military, has to run). Also has been shot and come back to pillage the gym after. oh, and last I heard he weighs not too much over 200, pretty near that.

Synergy/John Schlect. Come on, thats a no-brainer. Anyone who has ever powercleaned 500 is someone I want to be around.

nd grest guy I’d love to hang and train with, but so is Alpha and StormtheBeach…and I too am in love eith Spock81! the nerd in me is smitten.

TheBeth would be cool, she’s super badass and I love climbing…probly not a great idea as would probably fall in love eith her tho lol.

ill leave it at two I guess, since I can’t narrow it down between the last ones.

EDIT–I totally friggn forgot about Marauder and SteelNation. damn I cant pick at all. Steel is a ridiculous physical specimen.[/quote]

AHH I JUST READ THIS TOO!! I had no idea the bodybuilding forum even really knew I existed, LoL!!

THANKS DUDES :)!

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
SteelNation
Frank Yang
Spock81

How great would that combination be?[/quote]

hahAHHAH what the fuck this is the best morning ever!!!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
SteelNation
Frank Yang
Spock81

How great would that combination be?[/quote]

hahAHHAH what the fuck this is the best morning ever!!![/quote]

I would like to add Ct Rock to the list as well. I know I’m one of like 7 people who believe he’s exactly who he says he is, but I think that dude is fucking great. And he would round out my lifting team quite nicely. You good with that Spock?

1. Dorian Yates
  2. Dorian Yates’ pirate lifting partner in Blood and Guts
  3. an evil twin version of myself

For a decent lifting session banter wise I would go for…

Spidey
Waiitz
Ripsaw

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

EDIT–I totally friggn forgot about Marauder and SteelNation. damn I cant pick at all. Steel is a ridiculous physical specimen.[/quote]

AHH I JUST READ THIS TOO!! I had no idea the bodybuilding forum even really knew I existed, LoL!!

THANKS DUDES :)![/quote]

Oh we do :). You’ve got way too much excitement and personality to pass underneath the radar!

Also, nerd. So, awesome.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
2. Dorian Yates’ pirate lifting partner in Blood and Guts
[/quote]

This got a major lol from me. I laughed at the whole post too, but that just sent me. Good job!

Also, Lonnie…sooo right about Stu, nice way to state the obvious while also referencing the greatest batman movie ever.

Spock I think everyone reads your log. No matter my mood your log always makes me smile!
Your energy is contagious!
~cheers

[quote]flipcollar
I would like to add Ct Rock to the list as well. I know I’m one of like 7 people who believe he’s exactly who he says he is, but I think that dude is fucking great. And he would round out my lifting team quite nicely. You good with that Spock?[/quote]

Count me among those 7, always gave great training advice and was FUN

Great thread idea OP! Man that’s tough, lotta great dudes and impressive physiques to choose from. That said, I’d probably have to lift with, in no particular order: 1. Tim Mcbride- very knowledgeable, probably my favorite poster to converse with on the site, and a great physique.
2.Stu- best bb’ing mind on these forums imo (JM was disqualified by the OP ;), someone I really look up to as a natural bb’er, and one of the nicest guys on the forums, never confrontational or condescending.
3.Bauber-besides being very humble and friendly, I just would love to see some of the weights he throws up for 20 plus reps! My training session alongside him could probably consist of loading and unloading his bars/machines…

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
Spock I think everyone reads your log. No matter my mood your log always makes me smile!
Your energy is contagious!
~cheers

[/quote]

Well geez louise! Thanks !!

And thanks to the rest of ya’ll. I really appreciate it :smiley:

I <3 YOU LURKERS