1. EGGNOG
  2. Stuffing
  3. Skin-in mashed potatoes[/quote]

How about:

1. Turkey
  2. Left-over turkey
  3. Gravy

Gravy is definitely a food.

1. Mashed Potatoes and gravy. Yes, these count as 1 food. One doesn’t work without the other.

2. Stuffing

3. Pumpkin Pie, aka Baby Shit Pie.

cornbread stuffing cold and two days old

beer

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
3. Pumpkin Pie, aka Baby Shit Pie.[/quote]

Is that from color, texture, or from taste?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
3. Pumpkin Pie, aka Baby Shit Pie.

Is that from color, texture, or from taste?
[/quote]

To tell you the truth, I don’t know. My stepmom’s brother (stepuncle?) hates pumpkin pie and gave it that name. I thought it was funny so it stuck.

Turkey is where it’s at

Canolis

Antipasto

Shrimp Cocktail

(1)rum with egg nog

(2)stuffing with gravy

(3)leg of lamb cooked by a competent person

1. Pussy
  2. Alcohol
  3. Pussy

TURKEY & STUFFING

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

1. Pussy
  2. Alcohol
  3. Pussy[/quote]

Pussy and Alcohol are not holiday foods. They are year-round foods.

1. pumpkin pie

2. pumpkin pie

3. pumpkin pie

Seriously, I ate enough pumpkin pie that I was crapping whole jack-o-lanterns. I purposefully eat less real food to make a disgusting pig of myself on the desert rounds.

I’ll sound like I’m totally bragging about my dad’s cooking, but it’s more out of appreciation as I work so much I’d never have time to pull out all the stops the way my parents’ do. We go to my parents’ for every holiday, they live five minutes away and dad loves to cook. My fave top three christmas foods that they serve every year:

1. Grilled Lobster
  2. Melt in your mouth Prime Rib
  3. Toss up between Jumbo King Crab Legs and butterflied Grilled Garlic Butter Prawns

I have no idea what else they serve as I’m too preoccupied with the stuff above.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
I’ll sound like I’m totally bragging about my dad’s cooking, but it’s more out of appreciation as I work so much I’d never have time to pull out all the stops the way my parents’ do. We go to my parents’ for every holiday, they live five minutes away and dad loves to cook. My fave top three christmas foods that they serve every year:

1. Grilled Lobster
  3. Toss up between Jumbo King Crab Legs and butterflied Grilled Garlic Butter Prawns

I have no idea what else they serve as I’m too preoccupied with the stuff above.[/quote]

China, please adopt me as a brother. Please, please, please.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

1. Grilled Lobster

I have no idea what else they serve as I’m too preoccupied with the stuff above.

China, please adopt me as a brother. Please, please, please.[/quote]

Barn~ You’d completely pass for my kid brother if you slanted your eyes just a little bit!

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

1. Grilled Lobster

China, please adopt me as a brother. Please, please, please.[/quote]

I would rather not be her brother…

1. Butternut Squash

2. Pecan Pie (responsibly)

3. Mom’s Baklava

Also, the family makes “Rasberry Cordial” this time of year which is just Rasberry syrup from harvested berries mixed with Gin. It says “holiday time” better than Baby Jesus, Santa, and Frosty put together.

B.

Traditional Holiday foods from my family:

1. Kutya

2. Kulebyaka

3. Sturgeon with Caviar

All washed down with plenty of vodka