10. Chuck Krutulis APF 2012-06-16 1681 total
  11. Mike Bridges USAPL 2010-05-22 1677 total
  12. Kyle Messerly UPA 2011-04-17 1664 total
  13. Andy Bowen APA 2011-04-16 1658 total
  14. Brian Kervin SPF 2011-10-29 1655 total
  15. Anthony Scolaro USAPL 2012-03-31 1653 total
  16. Travis Godawa PRPA 2011-11-12 1650 total
  17. Ibn Mahama UPA 2012-09-08 1635 total ****

Looks like I know what my goals are. Thanks.

A bit vague list due to differing conditions but congrats.

I think you are missing some people. I know Ben Rice hit a 1746 total last year RAW.

Good work

[quote]T11 wrote:
I think you are missing some people. I know Ben Rice hit a 1746 total last year RAW.[/quote]

I’m wondering this as well.

[quote]T11 wrote:
I think you are missing some people. I know Ben Rice hit a 1746 total last year RAW.[/quote]

yeah he is going to contact power lifting watch so they input him in,dont know how they could have missed him.

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:

yeah he is going to contact power lifting watch so they input him in,dont know how they could have missed him.
[/quote]

He has a mean DL I could see him pulling 800 Raw in the not too far future.

Those are some big numbers. Do those feds all have same raw standards? Being Aussie those letters dont mean much to me.

Lot of missing stuff on there. I should be on the top #100 list as well but the meet results were probably never submitted.

There has to be more than a couple guys missing on there, especially the random 1500-1600 guys from low profile meets.

[quote]BombDonald wrote:
Lot of missing stuff on there. I should be on the top #100 list as well but the meet results were probably never submitted.

There has to be more than a couple guys missing on there, especially the random 1500-1600 guys from low profile meets. [/quote]

This isn’t the complete 100 people. I just stopped at where i was ranked. the only person missing from 1-17 is Ben Rice.

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
Those are some big numbers. Do those feds all have same raw standards? Being Aussie those letters dont mean much to me. [/quote]

Pretty much, i know with the squat part of the lift,some feds you have to wait for a squat command and some feds require a lower hip to knee ratio compared to others. ive heard with SPF some people get a good squat by hitting parallel. Other feds are completely raw(no knee wraps or sleeves) some just knee sleeves. Its pretty much broad, doesnt differentiate between drug tested and non tested either.

[quote]T11 wrote:

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:

[/quote]

He has a mean DL I could see him pulling 800 Raw in the not too far future. [/quote]

Yeah, he just hit 733 DL recently

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:
Pretty much, i know with the squat part of the lift,some feds you have to wait for a squat command and some feds require a lower hip to knee ratio compared to others. ive heard with SPF some people get a good squat by hitting parallel. Other feds are completely raw(no knee wraps or sleeves) some just knee sleeves. Its pretty much broad, doesnt differentiate between drug tested and non tested either.[/quote]

Good god. I could not imagine having to wait for a squat command. One of our lifters bombed out on the bench at our last meet because he waited for a start command (we lift in NASA, he had done USAPL meets before and they apparently have a start command for the bench) and he ended up fucking all his shit up.

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

[quote]BombDonald wrote:

There has to be more than a couple guys missing on there, especially the random 1500-1600 guys from low profile meets. [/quote]

This isn’t the complete 100 people. I just stopped at where i was ranked. the only person missing from 1-17 is Ben Rice.[/quote]

Well no shit it’s only 1-17. That is indicated by the fact that there are 17 people, each with a number next to their name showing their rank.

Also, Ben is not the only person missing from the top 17, so stop talking out of your ass.

[quote]BombDonald wrote:

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

[quote]BombDonald wrote:

This isn’t the complete 100 people. I just stopped at where i was ranked. the only person missing from 1-17 is Ben Rice.[/quote]

Well no shit it’s only 1-17. That is indicated by the fact that there are 17 people, each with a number next to their name showing their rank.

Also, Ben is not the only person missing from the top 17, so stop talking out of your ass.[/quote]

Was your total bigger than his? Because if not then you should probably stop being a dick for absolutely no reason.

[quote]anonymous_burn wrote:

[quote]BombDonald wrote:

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

[quote]BombDonald wrote:

Also, Ben is not the only person missing from the top 17, so stop talking out of your ass.[/quote]

Was your total bigger than his? Because if not then you should probably stop being a dick for absolutely no reason.[/quote]

No it was not, and that has nothing to do with anything. He’s just being an idiot.

Yes, how dare he make a thread to show off a total that he’s proud of. In this forum of scholars and gentlemen he truly sticks out as an idiot.

[quote]anonymous_burn wrote:
Yes, how dare he make a thread to show off a total that he’s proud of. In this forum of scholars and gentlemen he truly sticks out as an idiot. [/quote]

Again, you are missing the point.

All I did was contribute to the discussion by saying the top 100 list is flawed, and the post replying to that was stupid.

There are some strong ass 198 pounders out there… I’ve got my work cut out for me!