Top 10 Uses for a Smith Machine

smith machine is the devil.

and this is probably the dumbest thing ever invented besides women’s golf, and Canada

[quote]cct wrote:
dick shrugs?[/quote]

Is that like a Kegel exercise?

[quote]hanban wrote:
and this is probably the dumbest thing ever invented besides women’s golf, and Canada

What’s the point of that thing, and why is that guy training in flip-flops?!

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
so much for being a Sarcastic Smartass Asshole. I was really hoping for more sarcastic wit here guys ; (
Still do not like it, and IF you ever see me in one PLEASE feel free to clean my ears out with a BULLET (no sarcasm) ![/quote]

Old joke, can’t remember where I heard it:

“They kidnap little children. Those they cannot eat, they send to Bin Laden.”

[quote]hanban wrote:
[/quote]

What

The

Fcuk?

[quote]Dr J wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:

What’s the point of that thing, and why is that guy training in flip-flops?![/quote]

I didn’t even notice the flip-flops. I couldn’t get over how untrained his legs look.

[quote]hanban wrote:
[/quote]

I love how the video is called “smith machine 3D” when the bar doesn’t move side to side.

[quote]challer1 wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:
[/quote]

I love how the video is called “smith machine 3D” when the bar doesn’t move side to side.[/quote]

the only good thing in that video is Joe Satriani’s music.

amazing what people come up with in order to avoid free weights at all costs

also the 3d version really gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “curling in the squat rack”

You can do inverted body weight rows. Great for people who are to weak to do a pushup. Makes a good pull up bar.

PULL UPS

I’ve been finding more and more creative ways to target certain planes with the Smith Machine.
Besides, champs use it all the time.
Then again, chumps do as well.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’ve been finding more and more creative ways to target certain planes with the Smith Machine.
Besides, champs use it all the time.
Then again, chumps do as well.

lol

[/quote]

spoken by a tru-champion.

To boost my ego?

The Smith Machine is right across from the squat rack. I enjoy watching some “badass” come over and bench “300” pounds three inches above his chest in the smith machine while I’m doing squats.

My gym has the smith machine 3D. I don’t know if they all say this, but the one at my gym has a big warning sticker that says “Do Not Load Over 325 pounds” lol.