T Nation

Top 10 Rappers of All Time

What are yours?

Mine:

  1. Notorious BIG
  2. Dr. Dre
  3. Chuck D
  4. Ice Cube
  5. Erik B
  6. LL Cool J
  7. Ice T
    8)Method Man
    9)Snoop Dogg
  8. Kool Moe Dee

There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan

Because he spits hot fiyah.

1 - Eminem
2 - Tupac
3- Jay Z
4-LL Cool J
5-DMX
6-Royce da 5’9"
7-Lloyd Banks
8-Ice Cube
9-50 Cent
10-T.I.

[quote]Mackk wrote:
There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan
[/quote]

Win

And this thread is going to be just as bad as the arguing about Phil v. Jay, nice…

(I am) not qualified to post in this thread

Well played Mackk, well played indeed…
Anyway, in no particular order

Biggie
Tupac
Nas
Rakim
Canibus
The Last Emperor
Guru
Scarface
Eminem [who I really don’t like but he is talented as all hell]
Big L
Sage Francis

I’m really gonna have to think about this 'cause I know I’ll revise it. These are just who popped in my head immediately. I’m basing this off of lyrical ability, lyrical content, flow, delivery and overall style.

I put a couple of people [like Em] up there for their ability, not based on how much I like 'em. But, he’s no longer on the list. This will probably get changed again, but as of now-

Nas
Canibus
Biggie
Tupac
The Last Emperor
Mos Def
Devin the Dude
Rakim
Eyedea
Sage Francis
Big L

I know that’s eleven, but I felt like turning it up to eleven. So Yeah.

[quote]Mackk wrote:
There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan

Because he spits hot fiyah.[/quote]

as soon as I opened the thread I was going to say this…

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Big L
[/quote]

So underrated. No one ever talks about this dude, and he was fire.

It’s all up for debate guys! Listen to this instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7VP34n2Ps

[quote]cocainebear42 wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan

Because he spits hot fiyah.[/quote]

as soon as I opened the thread I was going to say this…[/quote]
U 2 both whack!

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]cocainebear42 wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan

Because he spits hot fiyah.[/quote]

as soon as I opened the thread I was going to say this…[/quote]
U 2 both whack![/quote]

U2 is not whack, heathen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ&ob=av2e

[quote]Mackk wrote:
It’s all up for debate guys! Listen to this instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7VP34n2Ps[/quote]

Sucks dick. WB/metal shit. Not hip hop.

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
It’s all up for debate guys! Listen to this instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7VP34n2Ps[/quote]

Sucks dick. WB/metal shit. Not hip hop.[/quote]

YOU FILTHY HEATHEN FUCK!

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

[quote]cocainebear42 wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
There are only 5.

1). Dylan
2). Dylan
3). Dylan
4). Dylan
5). Dylan

Because he spits hot fiyah.[/quote]

as soon as I opened the thread I was going to say this…[/quote]
U 2 both whack![/quote]

U2 sucks dick. WB/whack shit. Not hip hop. Infiltratin on the real or just ignorant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ&ob=av2e[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=172dFI6pbyg

And Electric Wizard rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBvUqLs_eU&feature=related

^
^
^
You speak with such rhythm and levity.

Does WB mean white boy? If so that’s really offensive.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Does WB mean white boy? If so that’s really offensive.[/quote]

Don’t feed the troll bro.

I knew White Flash would show up! I knew it.