T Nation

Top 10 Megadeth Songs

There’s a bit of talk on the Megadeth v Metallica thread, I thought it was high time to see what T-Nation rates as it’s Top 10 Megadeth songs.

Mine goes…

  1. Holy Wars
  2. Peace Sells
  3. A tout le monde
  4. Hangar 18
  5. Symphony of Destruction
  6. In my darkest hour
  7. Reckoning day
  8. Train of Consequences
  9. Addicted to Chaos
  10. A secret place

Same with the Metallica top 10, it’s hard to narrow it to 10 but I wouldn’t mind seeing what everyone else thinks.

What do you mean I can’t get to work on time…I ain’t got nothing better to do !

[quote]IceGiant wrote:
What do you mean I can’t get to work on time…I ain’t got nothing better to do ![/quote]

Whada you mean I don’t support the system… I go to court when I have to!

D

Man O War WHO is that in your avatar :slight_smile: ?

“You try to take his baa-a-alls… before his head explodes!”

Symphony of Destruction and Sweating Bullets are two of my favorite all timers, but yeah, Peace Sells is probably my top pick

You mean they made more than ten songs???

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
IceGiant wrote:
What do you mean I can’t get to work on time…I ain’t got nothing better to do !

Whada you mean I don’t support the system… I go to court when I have to!

D[/quote]

Whadda mean I don’t believe in God…talk to him every day!

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
IceGiant wrote:
What do you mean I can’t get to work on time…I ain’t got nothing better to do !

Whada you mean I don’t support the system… I go to court when I have to!

D

Whadda mean I don’t believe in God…talk to him every day!
[/quote]

Whadda mean I don’t pay my bills…why do you think I’m always broke, huh?!

Poison was the Cure
Peace Sells
My Last Words
Skin o My Teeth
Lucretia
Hanger 18
Ashes in Your Mouth
Anarchy in the UK
Angry Again
99 Ways To Die

The 10 best, IMO, varies, depending on my mood. Right now, in no particular order…

Sweating Bullets
Sleepwalker
Train of Consequences
Rust in Peace
Go to Hell
High Speed Dirt
Hangar 18
Symphony of Destruction
Ashes in Your Mouth
Tornado of Souls

A lot of Megadeth fans throw Risk in the turd basket, but I really like that album. The Doctor is Calling is a crazy awesome tune!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Man O War WHO is that in your avatar :slight_smile: ?

“You try to take his baa-a-alls… before his head explodes!”

Symphony of Destruction and Sweating Bullets are two of my favorite all timers, but yeah, Peace Sells is probably my top pick[/quote]

Just the Mrs. When we travelled to Hawaii.

Nah, it’s pornstar Carmen Luvana of Pirates fame.

[quote]Divine Wings wrote:
The 10 best, IMO, varies, depending on my mood. Right now, in no particular order…

Sweating Bullets
Sleepwalker
Train of Consequences
Rust in Peace
Go to Hell
High Speed Dirt
Hangar 18
Symphony of Destruction
Ashes in Your Mouth
Tornado of Souls[/quote]

Good to see Sleepwalker get in someones top 10. Fucking great song and I’m a big fan of United Abominations. Quality work from Dave.

Wasn’t " 99 Ways to die" included in the Bill and Ted sequel’s soundtrack ?

[quote]IceGiant wrote:
Wasn’t " 99 Ways to die" included in the Bill and Ted sequel’s soundtrack ?[/quote]

I believe so.

Did anyone forget:

Wake up Dead
Devil’s Island
Architecture of Agression