Tool of the week

We can’t do forum members. People would get their feelings hurt.

Jessica is a dim whit.

If I were a tool I would want to be a jack hammer.

No forum members, flaming on a thread is part of the game, and politicians are to easy. This would become a liberal versus conservative thing.

Celebrities, sports figures, and regular dumbasses is were we’ll keep it.

The first nominee for tool of the week is that dumbass swiss bodybuilder that offered to kill Kobe's "girlfriend".

Shouldn’t he have been working on a watch or something?

Let’s get the nominations rolling!

Actually, I think Nick is a pretty smart guy. Marrying Jessica think about it guys she’s georgeous, wealthy and dumb as a rock. Think about all the side stuff he’s getting and probably doesn’t have to deal with too much when he gets home. I saw an episode of them playing golf together and she hated it and she knows Nick loves it. Thats a great excuses “Honey I am going out w/ the guys to play some golf your more then welcome to come along.”

Meanwhile she remembers the last time she hated playing the sport.
Jessica will say " Go head without me sweetie I think I’ll go shopping instead".

And doesn’t go golfing but hangs out w/ one of his other girlfriends.

I don’t feel sorry for the guy at all. He knows the game;)

The only thing that bothers me is that they are showing stuiped people are stinky wealthy.

Why the fuck can fitone be completely coherent at times?

Other nominees are Lynyrd Skynyrd, for cancelling out the show I had tickets too. I was going to go for the schuylkill county redneck look, bandana and all. Of course my fiancee pointed out that while I might be a redneck, I look to much like a cop or marine.

Stuart Scott of ESPN. now there’s a tool. He also claims a 300 lb bench. Maybe he’ll take a video with his buddies.

Treve Alberts. Knows crap about football. Not even funny annoying.

Swiss bodybuilder might be in the lead.

I’m going to have to throw out Bill Romanowski’s name. No, it’s not for having his wife obtain prescription diet pills. No, it isn’t for having a decompression chamber in his basement. And no, it isn’t for beating the piss out of one of his teammates and causing him to miss the entire season.

Romo’s actually a pretty nice guy; my grandfather was his high school principle. He paid for the lights on their football stadium and bought turf shoes for the entire team one year in the playoffs.

But good God, man, endorsing Bowflex and insisting that it’s what has made your success? The villagers weep…

I think you might have a winner there Eric. Skynyrd is self serving on my part.

We’ll close nominations on wednesday.

Doogie, we’ll never know.

Come on Dudes Skynyrds Guitar player had a stroke or something like that, they were going to play the Rock 101 birthday bash here and had to pull out at the last min. Because of doctors orders.

That’s why it was self serving. I heard various rumors on the cancellation. Some due to health reasons, some due to other reasons. I was on the line if you didn’t show at a concert for one one of those rehab kind of reasons, you’re a tool. For legitimate reasons is very understandable.

I was looking ofward to seeing them at any rate and hope for a good quick recovery.

Stuart Scott isn’t a little guy. Why couldn’t he bench 300? If you’re going to knock him for something, knock him for always being so gratituously ebonic.

Supposedly, Stu Scott is a serious athlete. It’s too bad he missed that pass, which ended with the ball hitting him in the eye and causing detachment of a portion of the eye, forget which part.

Stuart Scott’s 300 lb bench claim was during one of his goofy q and a columns from the Mag. He was being ebonic at the time. The whole schtick is what I’m refering to. Ugh tough guy street hood as opposed to newsie. He doesn’t look like a hood kinda guy to me.

How about David Boston for this week???

He recently got a nipple pierced. I thought “ok, that’s his perogative”. Then I heard that he didn’t want anyone hitting him during practice. He claimed that it might “hurt his nipple”. This from a guy who recently signed on for a ludicrous $47 mill. contract.
Following this, The coach (Marty) gave him the day off today (Thursday). Guess he’s not one for nipple rings :). Now the question is will Marty bench him on Sunday…

Mr. Boston may be one incredibly large/ripped/srtong man but as far as his football abilities go:

He has turned into one GIANT PUSSY!!!

TOOL of the week?

BodyIQ, he is definitely in the running. It is apparent that this award is important to him. The pass that he ducked from last weekend was funny.

Irondoc,

First of all, great idea on “tool of the week”!

This week I vote for Oprah as there really is no one lower. Also, she, along with Phil Donahue, ushered in the “feminine male syndrome”. Which, along with most trial lawyers and certain politicians have helped put our country on the slippery slope that its on.

If I might, I would like to give you and the group three candidates for future consideration:

1. Rosie O’Donnell (Look at her, but not right after you eat).

2. Whoopie Goldberg (Just try never to look at her).

3. Johnny Depp (If you are going to verbally attack the good ole’ USA, at least do it with in the country).

One last point, any person or group who wants to save any species of animal and goes about their desire by protesting and chanting outside a major building should be on the list.

BodyIQ,

He’s suspended…and I had just traded Santana Moss and Deuce McAllister for him and Moe Williams.

I vote for Hiro