Took Tren at 17, 24 Now and Need Advice

Hey everybody,

Back when I was in high school (2007-2008), i took tren extreme . At that time I had little to no knowledge of what it was or how to deal with a pct after the cycle. I admit I did limited research and being young and stupid, thinking I was invincible or whatever didn’t even take a pct after.

I was basing this products safeness off my peers gains and there apparent health at the time.Now, I’m 24 years old and have a low sex drive, test levels are in the 530’s and I’m starting to have hair loss thinning (loss). Is there anyway to jump start my system and repair what I have fucked up, or am I screwed?

I know I’ve already kind of “made my bed” here and I’m not going to be able to go back and replace what stupidity has already caused, but I have my first child on the way and want to be here and healthy for as long as possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice , I appreciate any help offered.

Diet is good. Eat a well balanced diet.

Body fat - 11.4

Don’t exercise anymore. Still work construction and get a lot of activity that way. Going to start lifting here in the next week though.

Don’t drink or use drugs . Haven’t for like 7 months now.
As of 9/23/2014…

Prolactin - 9.9 ng/ml
Estrogen - 18 pg/ml
Test - 511 ng/dl
Free Test - 0.410

This are the only ones I have had done. Along with some basic metabolic .

I do not think one test reading at 530 is all that meaningful. Also, thinning hair likely has no correlation to your 530 test level. I once had a reading at 420, one year later I was 650, a year after that I was 675. Eat a lot of fat. Research dietary strategies to maximize test. Test again if symptoms continue, but I personally don’t think that there is any provable correlation between one 530 test level, which is not even a big deal, and a little stint with pro hormones years ago.

[quote]Mc777 wrote:
I do not think one test reading at 530 is all that meaningful. Also, thinning hair likely has no correlation to your 530 test level. I once had a reading at 420, one year later I was 650, a year after that I was 675. Eat a lot of fat. Research dietary strategies to maximize test. Test again if symptoms continue, but I personally don’t think that there is any provable correlation between one 530 test level, which is not even a big deal, and a little stint with pro hormones years ago. [/quote]

mc777 - agreed !

lab range for free testosterone?

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm173874.htm