T Nation

Too Young For Power Drive?

Alright well I went to the gym and i saw Power Drive there, i got pretty excited cause I wanted to try it before. Problem here is, I’m 16 years old…is this too young to take…i looked at it and its only 30 servings in the container.

I’d only use it on days I have to do a PR, or if I have a major workout that I know will kill me. So that 30 servings would last…a good 5-6 months probably. Aside from that… after you’re done taking it would I mellow out a lot and get all drained and tired because of being so amped cause of the Power Drive…or would I feel fine.

Also if I did take it, then for my next workout…would it feel shitty cause I don’t have the Power Drive…so I’ll want the Power Drive more…shit like that. THanks a lot.

It’s not a stimulant. I take it before every workout.

Oh, well I’ll give it a try!

I use it maybe 3-4 times a month, before important hockey games, and before weight sessions when I know I’ll suck if I don’t take it. I’m 17, so you should be fine.

Power Drive isn’t addictive, but if you take it for a heavy training session, then not take it the next time, you’ll feel a small but realizeable difference, but generally not a big enough one for me to worry about.

Alright cool…that’s what I was thinking of…I’ll take it and increase my strength on heavy days…but then without won’t be able to do the same thing. But I guess that Power Drive would aid in getting you stronger faster because mentally you know you’ve done it before, and your body has adapted and knows it has done it. Either way, I tried it out and liked it, good stuff.

[quote]dl- wrote:
Alright cool…that’s what I was thinking of…I’ll take it and increase my strength on heavy days…but then without won’t be able to do the same thing. But I guess that Power Drive would aid in getting you stronger faster because mentally you know you’ve done it before, and your body has adapted and knows it has done it. Either way, I tried it out and liked it, good stuff.[/quote]

Before every workout I have:

Power Drive in 8 Oz Grapefruit juice
2 - Spike

Spike IS a stimulant and sensitivity varies from person to person. If you buy it, start taking only one.