Too Toxic?

Week 1-8 - Test Prop - 100mg EOD
Week 2-8 - Tren Ace - 75mg EOD
Week 4-8 - Halotestin - 20-40mg ED

PCT has been taken into account, however would you recommend HCG for something of this nature during cycle? Is this an overly risky cycle in terms of liver function etc?

The only toxic substance there is the Halo. Why do you want to include that in the first place? What is the purpose of it? Will you notice its effects at your current bodyfat level? Will its androgenocity(sp) be noticed in the presence of 245mg tren?

Serious questions

EDIT

I think 40mg/d of Halotestin is considered a very high dose. Not completely sure though. Consider that when deciding if it is too toxic for your liking.

Bone, I’m a strength athlete…

[quote]facko wrote:
Bone, I’m a strength athlete…[/quote]

Gotcha
Ok well if you are worried about the toxicity of the halo why not go with more tren? And why wouldn’t you inject the tren at 35mg/d. An acetate ester is not meant to be injected EOD.

EDIT

Could have been avoided if you listed some goals along with your cycle plan. Just saying.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
facko wrote:
Bone, I’m a strength athlete…

Ok well if you are worried about the toxicity of the halo why not go with more tren? And why wouldn’t you inject the tren at 35mg/d. An acetate ester is not meant to be injected EOD. [/quote]

Good points, thanks for the advice, I figured I could get away with EOD. Would blood levels be that unstable? I may actually have to drop the tren totally, if I feel I’ll be tested. Not 100% on that…Then I would def keep the halo.

try the prop and the ace at the same dosages ED instead of EOD, if you have enough.
and then add the halo in pre-mid contest as it will help with aggression and strength but nothing too long term,and you will want to cut the halo short cause it is pretty hard on a person.

other than that nothing jumps out at me as being “wrong”
if you cut the cycle from 8 weeks to 6 or even 4 will yield good results at 100/75 ED then you can even just use a basic serm/AI type pct with little to no problem IMO

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
try the prop and the ace at the same dosages ED instead of EOD, if you have enough.
and then add the halo in pre-mid contest as it will help with aggression and strength but nothing too long term,and you will want to cut the halo short cause it is pretty hard on a person.

other than that nothing jumps out at me as being “wrong”
if you cut the cycle from 8 weeks to 6 or even 4 will yield good results at 100/75 ED then you can even just use a basic serm/AI type pct with little to no problem IMO[/quote]

I see…thanks for the input man. I have a source that is selling halo it a good price, so I figured I’d pick it up for when I do something. I’m still planning, I’ve yet to do anything REAL. I’ve done stuff, however…not real cycles…short 3-4 week runs of single orals at moderate dosages…like 2 of those.

I do NOT know if this is correct, or whether if it was correct, it still is.

However only a few years back a quite knowledgeable person had told me that to date no one had ever failed a drug test on account of trenbolone.

Why that would be so, I cannot imagine as the science to detect it most surely exists.

However, I couldn’t think of a case to counter the claim (doesn’t prove there must not be one.)

Anyway, dropping trenbolone on account of fear of drug tests but keeping Halotestin doesn’t make much sense to me. There might be some difference in clearance times but I would guess not anything drastic. (However I don’t have figures.)

If you are really concerned about drug testing. You should run test suspension only IMO. If it’s a simple t:e ratio test, plus a few common metabolites; you can even run a masking agent (e.g epitest). So you maximise performance enhancement through your contest.

Run HCG with the Test Susp and there is your high test and high epi-test levels… keeping ratios within legal limits.

I dont know the amounts needed to keep the ratio within 1:3 or 1:4 or whatever it is, but i bet someone here does…

I believe the elimination life of test prop is still as long as two weeks so…

As for liver function, it is only the halo - 40mg is a high dose with BB’s taking 10mg in the morning and maybe another 10mg pre contest for extra aggression etc…

I cant imagine the psych-up possible with 40mg halo!

Two best ways to beat a drug test:

  1. Compete in an untested fed

  2. Dont juice and compete in a tested fed

It really is that easy!

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Two best ways to beat a drug test:

  1. Compete in an untested fed

  2. Dont juice and compete in a tested fed

It really is that easy![/quote]

Thank you so much…!

[quote]facko wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Two best ways to beat a drug test:

  1. Compete in an untested fed

  2. Dont juice and compete in a tested fed

It really is that easy!

Thank you so much…![/quote]

To be perfectly honest, and I know this is not necessarily the appropriate forum for this, but if you feel like you have to juice to hang in a tested fed, then you suck. Plain and simple. Not enough balls to compete against other users on a level playing field?

I don’t know about the majority of the other posters in this forum, but I hope that one day, steroids are a more acceptable thing to people outside of the lifting culture.

One of the biggest barriers to this happening though, is the fallacious notion that steroid use, regardless of context, is cheating. People like you do nothing to help dismiss these notions by willfully dodging the rules and cheating. Juicing in an untested fed isn’t cheating…the rules allow it. Juicing in a tested fed and knowing that you are violating the rules and trying to find ways to avoid detection is outright cheating.

I know someone will likely bring up Ed Coan’s usage in the IPF, but I want you to remember, he was Ed Fucking Coan, as far as I know, he still has the highest total and DL at 220 in ANY federation and THAT is what he gets respect for.

No need to get defensive. Juicing in a tested fed makes you a bitch. Plain and simple.

Are there untested federations in power/strength meets?

[quote] Brook wrote:
Are there untested federations in power/strength meets?[/quote]

Yes. Quite a few actually.

IPA
UPA
USPF
APA
APF
SPF

All have untested divisions.

You guys are assuming that Facko is competing in powerlifting.
If he is competing in any olympic sport, then he have 3 options

  1. stay drug free
  2. use masking agents and or designer drugs
  3. do not compete at all

I happen to agree with you Stronghold. I mean that. I’m not defensive. There is an inherit problem with my situation though. I’m on a college team that competes in a tested fed…I have no choice other than quitting the team. However, at the same time, I want to use for personal reasons…honestly, more so aesthetic.

I have already qualified for nationals…I don’t need or want roids to be a better powerlifter, I want roids to be more aesthetically pleasing to myself atleast, and truthfully, just enjoy the ride of being on etc. I don’t want to “beat” a drug test…I’d be willing to wait over a year of being clean to do a meet.

Keep in mind though, if I ever decided to do anything like stated in this thread…as far as tren or halo goes…I’d honestly just compete in untested fed…as it would create too much of a strength increase to be justifiable. But, if I were to do just test or primo etc…I’d probably just wait quite a bit of time before doing a meet.

[quote]facko wrote:
I happen to agree with you Stronghold. I mean that. I’m not defensive. There is an inherit problem with my situation though. I’m on a college team that competes in a tested fed…I have no choice other than quitting the team. However, at the same time, I want to use for personal reasons…honestly, more so aesthetic.

I have already qualified for nationals…I don’t need or want roids to be a better powerlifter, I want roids to be more aesthetically pleasing to myself atleast, and truthfully, just enjoy the ride of being on etc. I don’t want to “beat” a drug test…I’d be willing to wait over a year of being clean to do a meet.

Keep in mind though, if I ever decided to do anything like stated in this thread…as far as tren or halo goes…I’d honestly just compete in untested fed…as it would create too much of a strength increase to be justifiable. But, if I were to do just test or primo etc…I’d probably just wait quite a bit of time before doing a meet. [/quote]

Make up your mind. I asked you why you wanted to use the specific drugs you listed and you replied with “I’m a strength athelete”. Now you say you want to use AAS to look better.

And using steroids then waiting a year before entering a tested meet is still cheating, even though plenty of pepople probably do it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
facko wrote:
I happen to agree with you Stronghold. I mean that. I’m not defensive. There is an inherit problem with my situation though. I’m on a college team that competes in a tested fed…I have no choice other than quitting the team. However, at the same time, I want to use for personal reasons…honestly, more so aesthetic.

I have already qualified for nationals…I don’t need or want roids to be a better powerlifter, I want roids to be more aesthetically pleasing to myself atleast, and truthfully, just enjoy the ride of being on etc. I don’t want to “beat” a drug test…I’d be willing to wait over a year of being clean to do a meet.

Keep in mind though, if I ever decided to do anything like stated in this thread…as far as tren or halo goes…I’d honestly just compete in untested fed…as it would create too much of a strength increase to be justifiable. But, if I were to do just test or primo etc…I’d probably just wait quite a bit of time before doing a meet.

Make up your mind. I asked you why you wanted to use the specific drugs you listed and you replied with “I’m a strength athelete”. Now you say you want to use AAS to look better.

And using steroids then waiting a year before entering a tested meet is still cheating, even though plenty of pepople probably do it.
[/quote]

If you read my post…I clearly said…the main reason is aesthetics. HOWEVER, if I did do the cycle outlined and decided on using tren and halo, the intentions would obviously be strength gains as well, and therefore I’d compete in an untested fed somehow…or not compete at all I guess. And I guess you can make a case about that…but really it’s not TECHNICALLY cheating…as you’d have to test positive and if you aren’t testing positive then in their eyes you aren’t using an unfair advantage.