Too Much Warming Up?

Careful with your shoulder when lifting heavy. Continue to do rehab exercises, focusing on adding more weight. Keep the lifting light to medium for now. You don’t want to push your shoulder too hard. Time will get it back to normal.

Freshman year of college, I separated my shoulder snowboarding and it took about 3 years before it was back to par with my other shoulder.

Also, stay away from BB bench press.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Careful with your shoulder when lifting heavy. Continue to do rehab exercises, focusing on adding more weight. Keep the lifting light to medium for now. You don’t want to push your shoulder too hard. Time will get it back to normal.

Freshman year of college, I separated my shoulder snowboarding and it took about 3 years before it was back to par with my other shoulder.

Also, stay away from BB bench press.[/quote]

i havent touched a barbell in years bro i just though I was good to go and now i see that i may have been way over confident

I guess lifting heavy is a relative term. Lift as heavy as your shoulder lets you, but be sure to back off if you’re unsure of how it feels.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I guess lifting heavy is a relative term. Lift as heavy as your shoulder lets you, but be sure to back off if you’re unsure of how it feels. [/quote]

def will be laying off anything heavy… thanks for the advice man

The way I look at it is that if the warmup fatigues your muscles then its no good since they are not going to be at their strongest when you’re pressing. I’d warm them up at the beginning and strengthen them at the end of the session