Too Much Protein?

bugger all?

[quote]BWBurner wrote:
Magarhe wrote:
200kg of protein a day is waaay too much unless your are a large cat like a lion or a tiger, or a liger

200g of protein is bugger all

lol…200kg is around 440g of protein. I remember CT going up to almost that much of protein during his contest prep.[/quote]

No. 200 kilograms would be 200,000 grams or 440 pounds. It would take a very large tiger to eat that much protein.

[quote]BWBurner wrote:
Magarhe wrote:
200kg of protein a day is waaay too much unless your are a large cat like a lion or a tiger, or a liger

200g of protein is bugger all

lol…200kg is around 440g of protein. I remember CT going up to almost that much of protein during his contest prep.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure a kilo is a thousand. So that’s…2000 grams of protein a day…which is too much.

I meant, 200,000 grams

[quote]iamawesome wrote:
bugger all?[/quote]

Meaning “not a lot”, “very little”, “nothing”, “none”, “a surprisingly insignificant amount”. OK, you get the idea, right?

[quote]iamawesome wrote:
bugger all?[/quote]

I can not believe that so many people are questioning ‘bugger all’!

It means: not much, a small amount, practically nothing.

A few examples -

Deezweez has bugger all muscle.
Eliteballa has bugger all body fat.
I have bugger all chance of ever scoring with MJ.

Too much healthy protein,carbs,or fat won’t cause ANY health problems(maybe shitty carbs like too much refined sugar and shit).
Especially if you’re bulking.

If you’re eating a lot of healthy fruits and vegetables with your meals and in between,you shouldn’t have a problem.

You have a lesser chance of being in a catabolic state during the day if you’re eating lots of fresh,raw produce with your protein /meals too.
Some high quality coral calcium wouldn’t hurt you either.