Too Much Protein... RULES!

Protein is the shit

Read at the bottum under the pictre of the football player.

no one agrees about protein?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Protein is the gasoline that fuels the weight lifting engine in the race towards physical excellence.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Protein is the gasoline that fuels the weight lifting engine in the race towards physical excellence.[/quote]

in other words, it’s bad for you

eeu743 u suck

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
eeu743 u suck[/quote]

Hey, let’s not get personal.

Although I don’t know how proud of myself I would be at 180 after 6 years of training.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
Rusty Barbell wrote:
eeu743 u suck

Although I don’t know how proud of myself I would be at 180 after 6 years of training.[/quote]

If you seriuosly just signed up to T-Nation to be an annoying little pest why dont you just grow up, be a man, and shut up or leave

[quote]Wildman90 wrote:
Protein is the shit

[/quote]

That fake ass football player…lol…no wide recievers arms are that thick…haha…thats an Any Given Sunday football player…rofl

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
Wildman90 wrote:
Protein is the shit

That fake ass football player…lol…no wide recievers arms are that thick…haha…thats an Any Given Sunday football player…rofl[/quote]

given that he’s wearing #21, i’m lead to believe that he is a running back catching a pass…therefore his thick arms are appropriate

i mean really. show me an example of a bodybuilder who doesn’t eat AT LEAST 1gm/lb

[quote]masonator wrote:
i mean really. show me an example of a bodybuilder who doesn’t eat AT LEAST 1gm/lb[/quote]

There was one i once read about, he was a vegetarian bodybuilder and only ate around .6grams of protein per lb, looked huge too. Will try to find him again.

It’s like I always say, if you’re gonna’ be a bear, be a Grizzly.

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
masonator wrote:
i mean really. show me an example of a bodybuilder who doesn’t eat AT LEAST 1gm/lb

There was one i once read about, he was a vegetarian bodybuilder and only ate around .6grams of protein per lb, looked huge too. Will try to find him again.[/quote]

If you do find him, find out A) if he built his size before becoming vegetarian and B) how fast he’s growing now

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Phate89 wrote:
masonator wrote:

There was one i once read about, he was a vegetarian bodybuilder and only ate around .6grams of protein per lb, looked huge too. Will try to find him again.

If you do find him, find out A) if he built his size before becoming vegetarian and B) how fast he’s growing now[/quote]

Exactly.

Exactly like trying to build a house, when you’ve used too little water to mix the cement.

I know of one too but he uses alot of supplements

[quote]Wildman90 wrote:
eeu743 wrote:
Rusty Barbell wrote:
eeu743 u suck

Although I don’t know how proud of myself I would be at 180 after 6 years of training.

If you seriuosly just signed up to T-Nation to be an annoying little pest why dont you just grow up, be a man, and shut up or leave[/quote]

Who am I pestering?

I made a joke thread and you responded with this inanity.

But what is this site anyway? Did you guys happen to catch the “article” telling us that we’ll now be receiving mandatory ads from T-Nation in the form of “useful” e-mails?

I joined this site to learn about bodybuilding and better myself, but it’s gotten to the point where virtually nothing positive is accomplished here.

1. Advertisements: Nothing is free.

2. Waste-Of-Time: After learning the basics of good nutrition and the need to incorporate the big lifts into your training there isn’t much more to discuss other than female genitalia: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1961340

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
But what is this site anyway? Did you guys happen to catch the “article” telling us that we’ll now be receiving mandatory ads from T-Nation in the form of “useful” e-mails?

I joined this site to learn about bodybuilding and better myself, but it’s gotten to the point where virtually nothing positive is accomplished here.[/quote]

EDIT: <— 400 pointless posts baby!