Too Much Deca & Tren?

i’m taking 600mg deca a week 500mg test enathe twice a week and 150mg tren EOD.

[quote]Little Marcus wrote:
i’m taking 600mg deca a week 500mg test enathe twice a week and 150mg tren EOD.[/quote]

Age/height/weight/lifting stats?

Goals?

You’re already injecting yourself with Deca, Testosterone and Trenbolone and you don’t know if your dosages are appropriate? Wow.

Of all the posts that go along the lines of: “Help, I’ve been off for 20 weeks and I still can’t get an erection!”, about 80% of them are preceeded by a post just like this one.

I’m no expert, but I don’t think running tren and deca at the same time is a very wise idea, regardless of the dosage.

You can run Tren and Deca at the same time, but you’d better have some Cabergoline (Dostinex) on hand to take care of the prolactin.

Why are you running higher doses weekly of both Tren, and Nandrolone over Test? How’s your sex life so far? lol

seriously though. IMO test should be dosed higher than Nandolone and Tren in a stack… unless you’re a monk.

Why certainly my friend.

I use Cabergoline to lower progesterone/prolactin that is elevated when I run Nandrolone. I plan on using it with Tren as well.

It is a Dopamine agonist, so you should use it in minute amounts (.5mg E5D)

Some people fear that too much use can expediate the onset of parkinson’s disease.

It is expensive but effective. Users (including myself) have experienced pleasant sides like the ability to maintain an erection after climax, thus having multiple orgasms in a session. (This is due to lowering Prolactin)

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Users (including myself) have experienced pleasant sides like the ability to maintain an erection after climax, thus having multiple orgasms in a session. (This is due to lowering Prolactin)

[/quote]

Sign me up. Sign me up now.

Shit! I just thought it was good for preventing prolactin induced gyno. Live and learn. THat’s a nice side.