T Nation

Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any side effects of ingesting too much apple cider vinegar? I usually take about a TBS before a meal, today I did not use a the measuring utensil and I poured to much but I figured whats the harm, so I dilluted it and took it. A few minutes later I was feeling a bit cold like I had chills. Was the vinegar the cause and why?

It’s probably the ghey…

[quote]MUthrows94 wrote:
It’s probably the ghey…[/quote]

Unlike like your avatar

I drink this at the bottle now, never met any issue.

[quote]uwedave wrote:
MUthrows94 wrote:
It’s probably the ghey…

Unlike like your avatar

[/quote]

OWNED

not to derail this thread any more, but what the FUCK IS that thing, blacklabel?

Seraphim,

You can drink cups of ACV and be fine.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
not to derail this thread any more, but what the FUCK IS that thing, blacklabel?[/quote]

LOL

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
not to derail this thread any more, but what the FUCK IS that thing, blacklabel?[/quote]

its from a show on Adult Swim…which is all that needs to be said

[quote]romperschompers wrote:
Seraphim,

You can drink cups of ACV and be fine.[/quote]

Not necessarily. If you start to feel incredibly nauseous from ACV - assuming you had more than a few TBSPs - chase it with a TBSP of honey.

Half the shows on AS are now officially crap. If I ever meet Tim and Eric in real life, I’ll rearrange their anatomies without a second thought.

BTW, good call on ACV. It may not be as effective as ALA but is nearly free in comparison.

[quote]acelement wrote:
E99_Curt wrote:
not to derail this thread any more, but what the FUCK IS that thing, blacklabel?

its from a show on Adult Swim…which is all that needs to be said[/quote]