Too Much Aggression

I play for my University’s rugby club and ever since the season ended i have found myself being real aggressive in situations that for sure haven’t called for it. I lift heavy i eat a lot and i need a place to put my aggression that isn’t banging my gf harder (check) isn’t lifting harder (check almost blacked out from doing heavy deads yesterday) and isn’t rugby because the season is over. Im going to play in a 7’s league over the summer but i still need something. Any ideas?

Lol waste your aggression on stupid dicks you find on the streets mate.

Yea … stop being an idiot. That generally works. Learn tact and adaptation into a functioning member of society.

Overly aggressive … whatever … these “I’m too aggressive” posts are lame. Go rip a stop sign out of the ground and stfu.

Here’s an idea, it says you live in Cali. Go find your local chapter of Mongols, fuck with one of their old ladies. That’ll solve all your problems.

Get it to a fight with someone of your own size, that will cool you off :wink:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Yea … stop being an idiot. That generally works. Learn tact and adaptation into a functioning member of society.

Overly aggressive … whatever … these “I’m too aggressive” posts are lame. Go rip a stop sign out of the ground and stfu.

quote]

Agree wholeheartedly.

It may be worth exploring why you’re angry. Maybe you don’t like some aspect of your life and that’s causing the temper?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Here’s an idea, it says you live in Cali. Go find your local chapter of Mongols, fuck with one of their old ladies. That’ll solve all your problems.[/quote]

ooh ooh I got a better one. Next time you see a true G’d out Hispanic standing in a group of more G’d out Hispanics go up to him and ask him how much for a blowjob. Don’t back off either. You shall not take no for an answer. They will help you vent out all the aggression through the several dozen holes the will put in you.

[quote]jewishthunder wrote:
I play for my University’s rugby club and ever since the season ended i have found myself being real aggressive in situations that for sure haven’t called for it. I lift heavy i eat a lot and i need a place to put my aggression that isn’t banging my gf harder (check) isn’t lifting harder (check almost blacked out from doing heavy deads yesterday) and isn’t rugby because the season is over. Im going to play in a 7’s league over the summer but i still need something. Any ideas? [/quote]

Define “real aggressive”.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Here’s an idea, it says you live in Cali. Go find your local chapter of Mongols, fuck with one of their old ladies. That’ll solve all your problems.[/quote]

x2 Grow the fuck up.

On a side note, I thought they busted the top Mongols and the gang was pretty much gone now. I’ve been at their meets before, overall not bad guys. For a motorcycle gang.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jewishthunder wrote:
I play for my University’s rugby club and ever since the season ended i have found myself being real aggressive in situations that for sure haven’t called for it. I lift heavy i eat a lot and i need a place to put my aggression that isn’t banging my gf harder (check) isn’t lifting harder (check almost blacked out from doing heavy deads yesterday) and isn’t rugby because the season is over. Im going to play in a 7’s league over the summer but i still need something. Any ideas?

Define “real aggressive”.[/quote]

Nice new avi Prof.X Did you create it yourself?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

man I loved that post…I RIPPED A STOP SIGN OUT OF THE GROUND!!!RAWWWR

I would definitely work on controlling your “agression” and take up a sport like boxing… beat the shit out of the bag and try not to hurt living things

you need to seek inner peace, somethng in your life is making it difficult for you to function normaly.

powerlifting will also help solve this :slight_smile:

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:

Nice new avi Prof.X Did you create it yourself?[/quote]

that kinda looks like an irondwarf creation

kill yourself

xanax, pot, 12 step meetings, not over training. If that doesn’t work you could just be an asshole like me.

Good jesus thats a whole shit load of negatives. i honestly wasn’t trying to be like the i ripped the stop sign out the ground guy and no im not openly aggressive in public thus not a retard thank you. Honestly i was looking for other activities that people do when they aren’t lifting or playing sports that gives them that same feeling, besides asking a bunch of vatos to shoot me. Regardless of how good an idea that seems to be. Sorry obviously i struck a cord i didn’t realize there were a lot of these threads. My bad.

Good jesus thats a whole shit load of negatives. i honestly wasn’t trying to be like the i ripped the stop sign out the ground guy and no im not openly aggressive in public thus not a retard thank you. Honestly i was looking for other activities that people do when they aren’t lifting or playing sports that gives them that same feeling, besides asking a bunch of vatos to shoot me. Regardless of how good an idea that seems to be. Sorry obviously i struck a cord i didn’t realize there were a lot of these threads. My bad. [/quote]

Your always going to get some dip shit answers on this site. Its all in good fun

[quote]polo77j wrote:

haha well said man

I play for my University’s rugby club and ever since the season ended i have found myself being real aggressive in situations that for sure haven’t called for it. I lift heavy i eat a lot and i need a place to put my aggression that isn’t banging my gf harder (check) isn’t lifting harder (check almost blacked out from doing heavy deads yesterday) and isn’t rugby because the season is over. Im going to play in a 7’s league over the summer but i still need something. Any ideas? [/quote]

Get a second girlfriend.

my friend has this problem hardcore and asked me the same question yesterday.
i told him to hit the gym more.