Too Many Weight Loss Programs!

Hey all,

My goal is to lose 30 lbs of flab. However, there are so many programs around.

What things should I look for in a quality fat loss program?

I was thinking:

Simplicity
Diet and training components

What else should I look for?

Thanks!

What works for your lifestyle.

For example, I’m a chef, Leangains or IF kind of diet is useless for me. I’m surrounded by food all day long.

Just pick one, try it for at least 4-6 months and go from there.

But seriously, the best diet is the one you stick with.

Make it simple, 3 meals a day consisting of 200g of any meat plus a potato and a cup of mix veg. Have 2 protein shakes between these meals and maybe another before bed, easy done.

You can bye any type of mix veg, or mix your own favorites together, as long as there is say 4-5 all up, my mix is Corn, peas, carrot, broccoli, beans.

With meat, I stick to beef and chicken, but fish or anyother lean cut of meat would be fine.

You can cook it all for the next day in one go at night, than put it in containers.
It should work out to be around 2200-2350 cals a day, good luck with your weight loss mate.

Edit: You should be training your body with weight lifting, I don’t know if you already do this but if not start with 3 days a week full body concentrating on compound lifts. As for cardio, mix it up with low and hi intensity training. A good HIIT workout is tire sled drags with say 20kg in it, or hill/stair sprints. Simple king of HIIT…Burpees, they will burn fat of anyone.
Again, good luck and stick with it.

This is the only book you’ll ever need to about fat loss. Will answer your question 1,000 times over…

i like Chris Aceto and John Berardi takes on fat loss.