Too Many Likes Given?

@dagill2 you think THAT’S old-school? Progressive Movement Training. Boom.

I’ve heard all you need is a baby calf to get stronger?

3 Likes

Or a big rock.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a baby calf and a big rock is how you get veal guys. Not jacked.

4 Likes

It’s not about low weights for High reps. Or Heavy weights for low reps.

It’s about Heavy weights for High reps.

2 Likes

A big rock and a never ending hill.

1 Like

I’ve got 7.7k likes, and I’ve given 2.0k likes. I think that’s a good ratio…

But I’ve also posted 9.1k times. My new goal is to get my ‘likes’ even with my posts. So I’ll have to be slightly more judicious with what i post.

EDIT: pwnisher’s ratios are fucking awesome.

4 Likes

Only because I like all of his posts. I mean, why shouldn’t the behind-the-scenes guy get at least some of the glory, right?

1 Like

I wonder if veal has fallen out of favor these days. I rarely see it on menus when I go out to eat anymore.

Before the thread gets completely off track, my ratios suggest I’m a generous liker or a shit poster.

1 Like

I’m proud that this thread is my creation.

We’re generous likers, you and I. Come, join the dark side.

Already there man. I’ve long said if I could use the force I’d almost certainly wind up on the dark side. Monk life isn’t the life for me.

1 Like

Haha can’t sneak that in like that without letting him know @bulldog9899

Also @liftangryordie500, I think this pop up is what the young kids are calling slut shaming

2 Likes

Yes! My ratios are super dank.

New game, what’s your highest likes received on a single post? Mine’s 22, it’s good but is it a winner?

3 Likes

@FlatsFarmer all the quality rehab and super helpful stuff you post and your top post is…

“My dogs stretch out in the morning”

2 Likes

Well thanks for the heads up…

Why am I getting drugged into this?!?

ray%20of%20sunshine

In my own defense I can be empathetic when the need arises … I just have a low tolerance for Bull shit.

2 Likes

@kd13

One time I got like 15 likes or something on a joke I made that I personally looked back at and thought “That wasn’t even funny” but felt pretty cool when I saw the likes adding up :sunglasses:

EDIT: Not sure where to post this but several frequent posters are on here, and Chris too, but EyeDentist hasn’t posted in a while, has he? Did he just disappear? I’d recently found some old threads of his that have had fantastic advice in them.

1 Like

Here is where the addiction mentality starts! Get help now, before it is too late. Start by never making a witty joke for the forums to laugh at ever again.

I think I’m safe from this. I’m not very clever, nor do I have a “rep” on the website that allows for people to recall my other witty remarks.

1 Like

For a moment I thought this was going to be another thread war like the 20 character limit thread. I’m both glad and slightly disappointed that it isn’t. Lol

3 Likes